Hall of Oaths

Es gibt 175 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 23.177 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Izzy Froom.

• 9otqtqY.jpg
    THE GOVERNOR OF ASTORIA STATE

COMMISSION OF DISMISSAL

Mr Benjamin Kingston sr.
    of Greenville

to this date serving as

Assistant to the Governor and General Counsel to the Office of the Governor

is hereby dismissed from his Office on own request.

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 11th day of December in the year 2016.

K8DLEFq.png

• 9otqtqY.jpg

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence into the ability, prudence and integrity of

Ms Kate Burnwood
    of Greenville

I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint her with the advice of the Assembly to hold and exercise the functions and duties appertaining to the office of and serve as

Secretary of Human Services, Culture and Welfare

under the provisions of the laws of Astoria State during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 23rd day of December in the year 2016.

K8DLEFq.png

• Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde, so wahr Gott mir helfe.

• 9otqtqY.jpg

Reposing special trust and confidence into the ability, prudence and integrity of

Mr Eric Marc Antony
    of Greenville

I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint him to hold and exercise the functions and duties appertaining to the office of and serve as

Chief of Staff to the Governor

under the provisions of the laws of Astoria State during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 9th day of March in the year 2017.

K8DLEFq.png

• Handlung

Mit der Familienbibel in der linken hebt er die rechte Hand zum Schwur, um anschließend mit dem Governor einen Handshake auszutauschen.

Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde. So help me God.

• 9otqtqY.jpg

Mr Percy MacKirkmont
    of Portham

I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint him with the advice of the Assembly to hold the office of

Secretary of Human Services, Culture and Welfare

under the provisions of the Laws of Astoria State during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 19th day of March in the year 2017.

K8DLEFq.png

Mr MacKirkmont,
    bitte heben Sie Ihre rechte Hand und sprechen mir den Amtseid nach: "Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde."

• Handlung

Zum nunmehr zweiten Mal in diesen Hallen hebt er seine Hand zum Schwur.

Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde.

Secretary of Human Services, Culture and Welfare (AS)
    Former Secretary of Culture and Education (AS)

• Congratulations, Percy. Ich wünsche Ihnen viel Erfolg bei der Leitung Ihres Departments und freue mich auf eine gute Zusammenarbeit im Kabinett.

Handlung

reicht ihm die Hand.

Matthew Carrión "Matt" Lugo (D-AS)
    53rd President of the United States
    Former Governor of Astoria | Former Senior Advisor to the President (B. Laval II Administration) | Former Lieutenant Governor of Astoria State
    Liberty State

• 9otqtqY.jpg

Michael Thomas Hennis jr.
    of Greenville

I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor with the advice of the Assembly , appoint him to hold the office of

State Police Superintendent

under the provisions of the Laws of Astoria State with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 24th day of March in the year 2017.

K8DLEFq.png

Mr Hennis,
    bitte heben Sie Ihre rechte Hand und sprechen mir den Amtseid nach: "Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde."

• Handlung

Tritt in voller Uniform vor.

Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde. So help me God.

The Superintendent of Police of the State of Astoria
    Michael Thomas Logan Hennis

• Congratulations, Superintendent.

Handlung

schüttelt Hennis zum Glückwunsch und zum Abschied die Hand.

Matthew Carrión "Matt" Lugo (D-AS)
    53rd President of the United States
    Former Governor of Astoria | Former Senior Advisor to the President (B. Laval II Administration) | Former Lieutenant Governor of Astoria State
    Liberty State

• 9otqtqY.jpg

Bryan Logan Jay Jefferson
    of Wallboro

I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint him with the advice of the Assembly to hold the office of

Secretary of Economy, Budget and Infrastructure

under the provisions of the Laws of Astoria State during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 24th day of March in the year 2017.

K8DLEFq.png

Mr Jefferson,

• Handlung

Hebt seine rechte Hand

Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde.

*3rd June 1979 - 20th July 2020

former Representative

former Secretary of Economy, Budget and Infrastructure of Astoria State
    former Chairman of the ANCM

egalwo-animiert-gross.gif

• 9otqtqY.jpg

Irene Ambrose
    of Greenville

Attorney General

under the provisions of the Laws of the State of Astoria during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 14th day of April in the year 2017.

K8DLEFq.png

Ms Irene Ambrose:,

• Handlung

Hebt wie instruiert die Hand:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!