O. 2018-032 Election of the Speaker (52nd Congress)

Es gibt 9 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.169 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Eugene Duangan.

• OFFICE of the VICE PRESIDENT of CONGRESS

Honorable Representatives!

The question before the House is if Congressman Eugene Duangan from Serena should be elected as Speaker of the House.

Votes can be entered into the Records of the House by the Yeas and Nays. The presence of a member not voting will also be put into the Records if declared (Present).

An amount of 96 hours without increment is reserved for the entering into the Record. Record will be closed on this motion in the discretion of the Chair, if a majority on the motion is reached or can not be reached.

[align=center]REGINALD COVFEFE
    Vice President of the United States Congress

REGINALD 'REX' COVFEFE [D-AA]

LIV. President of the United States

Former Senator for the Republic of Assentia

Former Governor of the Republic of Assentia

boardL.png

• OFFICE of the VICE PRESIDENT of CONGRESS

Honorable Representatives!

The question is decided.

With 0 Votes declared to be present
    145 Votes were entered into the Records validly.

By Yeas and Nays:
    145x Yea
    0x Nay

The question is affirmed to.

The votes by Congressman Eugene Duangan from Serena were counted as 145 votes because they were entered into the Record before his number of Mandates was reduced to 144.
    The votes by Congressman Jake Ulysses Smith from Laurentiana were not counted because they were cast after the reserved time of 96 hours.
    The votes by Mr. Roger Pollok and Mr. Nicolas Frederik Henry Dietz were not counted because both are not Members of the House.

[align=center]REGINALD COVFEFE
    Vice President of the United States Congress

boardL.png

• Congressman Eugene Duangan:, before you enter on the execution of the Office of Speaker of the House, you shall take the following oath:

»I do solemnly swear that I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States
    and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully to the best of my ability.«

The oath may be supplemented by a religious affirmation.

boardL.png

• I do solemnly swear that I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States
    and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully to the best of my ability.

Eugene Duangan

U.S. Senator for Serena

Former President of United States Congress

Former U.S. Representative from Shenghei / Serena
    Democrat_SE.png

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

Eugene Duangan

U.S. Senator for Serena

Former President of United States Congress

Former U.S. Representative from Shenghei / Serena
    Democrat_SE.png

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!