Appointments & Dismissals

Es gibt 1.828 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 199.235 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Uhtred Macfadyen.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

Zoey Weathergill-Bowman
    White House Chief of Staff (President Smith)

Former White House Staff Secretary

• THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

Russell S. Floyd
    of the State of Serena

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given May 16, 2018 - do appoint him to be

Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said Office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, for a term of one year.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 17th day of May in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Matthew Carrión "Matt" Lugo (D-AS)
    53rd President of the United States
    Former Governor of Astoria | Former Senior Advisor to the President (B. Laval II Administration) | Former Lieutenant Governor of Astoria State
    Liberty State

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

• James Barnett:

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City

James Barnett
    of the State of Astoria

and in accordance with Chp. I Sec. 1 SSc. 4 Sen. 2 Federal Election Act I do appoint him to be

Director of the United States Electoral Office

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, for a term ending December 2018.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 27th day of June in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Director, please take the prescribed oath.

Former Governor of Astoria | Former Senior Advisor to the President (B. Laval II Administration) | Former Lieutenant Governor of Astoria State
    Liberty State

Benjamin A. Kingston
    of the State of Astoria

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given June 27, 2018 - do appoint him to be

Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said Office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, for a term of one year.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 27th day of June in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

President Matthew C. Lugo

Liberty State

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde; so help me God.

Benjamin A. Kingston
    1956–2020

Late Associate Justice of the Supreme Court

Former U. S. Deputy Attorney General
    Former General Counsel to the Governor of Astoria

Daniel Woodrow Kennay
    of the State of Freeland

I do appoint him to be

Deputy Secretary of Commerce

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 15th day of August in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Matthew C. Lugo, President of the United States

Liberty State

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God.

trophyImage-21.png

Daniel Woodrow Kennay (I-FL)
    Director of the Federal Reserve Bank
    Fr. U.S. Secretary of Commerce

Fr. CEO of Strawberry Astor Inc.

CERTIFICATE OF DISMISSAL

TO Claire Fisher:, at this time serving as U.S. Secretary of Commerce

Dear Secretary Fisher,
    this is to certify that - based on your own request - you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Chp. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 2 Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.
    On behalf of the United States I thank you for your service to the United States.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 16th day of August in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Liberty State

John N. N. Morman
    of the State of Serena

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given June 27, 2018 - do appoint him to be

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States

Done at the City of Astoria on the 24th day of August in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

President Matthew C. Lugo

Liberty State

Daniel Woodrow Kennay
    of the State of Freeland

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given August 24, 2018 - do appoint him to be

United States Secretary of Commerce

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 24th day of August in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Liberty State

• Handlung

Nachdem ihn ein Clerk anlässlich der morgigen Zeremonie gefragt hatte, wann er zuletzt selbst einen Eid geleistet hatte, war er dann doch stutzig geworden und hatte besagten Mitarbeiter eilig einen Termin im White House machen lassen. Hier stand er nun, lange überfällig.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God!

• Handlung

Daniel hat aus seinem Stab einen ähnlichen Hinweis erhalten. Zwar hat er als Deputy Secretary ohnehin die Behördenleitung inne, solange kein Secretary im Amt ist, aber sein neues Amt möchte er dennoch offiziell angetreten haben.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God.

trophyImage-21.png

Daniel Woodrow Kennay (I-FL)
    Director of the Federal Reserve Bank
    Fr. U.S. Secretary of Commerce

Fr. CEO of Strawberry Astor Inc.

Keiko Olivia Tao
    of the Republic of Assentia

I do appoint her to be

White House Chief of Staff

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 02nd day of October in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

(Reginald Covfefe)
    President of the United States

REGINALD 'REX' COVFEFE [D-AA]

LIV. President of the United States

Former Senator for the Republic of Assentia

Former Governor of the Republic of Assentia

boardL.png

• Handlung

Tritt vor.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

Keiko Olivia "Kay" Tao
    White House Chief of Staff (Covfefe Administration)

Former Assentia State Democratic Committee Executive Director

Bartholomew Clement Glyndon
    of the Free State of New Alcantara

I do appoint him to be

White House Communications Director

Done at the City of Astoria on the 02nd day of October in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

(Reginald Covfefe)
    President of the United States

REGINALD 'REX' COVFEFE [D-AA]

LIV. President of the United States

Former Senator for the Republic of Assentia

Former Governor of the Republic of Assentia

boardL.png

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!