Across the WWW

Es gibt 1.017 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 72.865 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Barbara Sullivan.

• Rex Covfefe

@COVFEFE

I always promoted talks between the [hashtag]Asétó[/hashtag] and the [hashtag]DepartmentOfDefense[/hashtag]. The solution, as I understand it, will bring a shutdown of the test range. That is exactly what I hoped for and I am glad this solution could be reached so soon! Now it shoudl be just a matter of time until the holy mountains will be given back to the Asétó. [hashtag]Reconciliation[/hashtag]

REGINALD 'REX' COVFEFE [D-AA]

LIV. President of the United States

Former Senator for the Republic of Assentia

Former Governor of the Republic of Assentia

boardL.png

• Monty Bracewell

@SenBracewellAS

My fellow Astorians, I am sad to inform you that due to health reasons - which I may disclose at a later date -, I today resigned as [hashtag]SenatorForAstoria[/hashtag]. It was my distinct honor and privilege to have served Astoria in the U.S. Senate. Thank you to all for your support today and in former times! [hashtag]FarewellButNotGoodbye[/hashtag]

• Alex Conway

@GovConway

Declaring a state of emergency was the only way to get this rosty system goin’ again. It is time for every citizen to come to the State House and exercise their legal right! [hashtag]LegislativeShutdown[/hashtag]

• Gilbert Auriol de Salle

@InVinoVeritas

Sacre bleu! [hashtag]l'état d'urgence[/hashtag] Ich bin doch nicht zurückgetreten, ich habe nur darüber informiert, dass ich in der Assemblé nicht mehr mitwirken darf. :rolleyes

• ACLU

"We're shocked how lightly Gov. Alexander Conway: uses a tool of great danger to civil liberties for a demonstration of power + consider need for legal actions", says ACLU Spokesperson. [hashtag]FLEmergency[/hashtag] [hashtag]LegislativeShutdown[/hashtag].

• Alex Conway

@GovConway

Correction: The president did not resign, he lost his mandate after not being active. I think that's even more unfortunate. And no, the state was not declared because the GA didn't pass any bills. It was declared because it failed to act on proposed bills for months! [hashtag]LegislativeShutdown[/hashtag]

• Gilbert Auriol de Salle

@InVinoVeritas

Patrick E. Langley: Mon dieu, und die Existenz des Weihnachtsmanns wollen Sie uns dann auch gleich versichern? :crazy [hashtag]Frélande[/hashtag] [hashtag]JourDeHonte[/hashtag] [hashtag]AbolitionDeLaDémocratie[/hashtag]

• Das ist doch genau was mit der Ausrufung des Notstandes zementiert wird: Der Gouverneur legt damit sämtliche legislativen Befugnisse in alleine seine Hände. :facepalm

Mal gut, dass ich mich aus der aktiven Politik zurückgezogen habe. Nur bedauerlich, dass sowas nun in meinem schönen New Winland passiert.

UZ1vvSv.png

Governor of the Commonwealth of Freeland

XLVIII. VP | Former Secretary of State (Z. Voerman I & II Administration) | Former Secretary of Commerce (B. Laval II Administration) | Former National Security Advisor (M.C. Lugo I & II Administration)

i5903b4kdtk.png

• Jacob Manson Parker

@JMP
    Starkes Zeichen von Leg. Gorman diesen sinnlosen Verfassungsnotstand zu beenden. Demokraten machen sich unglaubwürdig, noch immer am selbstherrlichen Le Roi Soleil Gouverneur Conway feszuhalten.
    [hashtag]LegislativeShutdown[/hashtag]

vl42gtso.png

Sen. Jacob Manson Parker

U.S Senator for the Free State of New Alcantara

former Member and 45th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives

former Governor of the Free State of New Alcantara

• Blake Snyder

@CoachSnyder

Im State Capitol in Fredericksburg sitzt zurzeit jemand, der seit Jahren eine Hetzkampagne gegen unsere tapferen Streitkräfte führt und sogar im Verdacht steht, einen Anschlag gegen die Air Base in Cedar Creeks organisiert zu haben. #IstandwithourMilitary - do you?

Former Division I College Football Headcoach
    Member of the State Assembly of Assentia

#togetherstrong

• Jared Kehler

@JaredKehler_NV
    Ich müsste Blake Snyder: für seine klaren Worte gegen die Übernahme der Macht in Assentia durch Cowboy-Killer eigentlich loben. Durch seinen Beitritt in eine lächerliche Sektenpartei hat er aber schon offenbahrt, wie sehr es ihm tatsächlich um die Werte und die Zukunft unseres Landes geht.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!