Inaugurations of Freeland State Officials

Es gibt 252 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 27.641 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Patrick E. Langley.

• Mr. President,

ich teile mit, dass ich aufgrund von gesundheitlichen Problemen von meiner Mitgliedschaft in der General Assembly zurücktrete.

Rep. Nimrata Chandra (D-FL)

Speaker of the House of Representatives

• I do solemnly swear that I will support, obey and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this Free State of Freeland and that I will discharge the duties of my office with fidelity.
    So help me God!

Joe Clancy Baker
    Mayor of the City of Amada

Former President of the General Assembly of Freeland
    Democrat_FL.png

• Ich schwöre, dass ich meine Kraft und meinen Willen dem Wohl des Volkes
    des Staats Freeland widmen, Schaden von ihm wenden, seinen Nutzen mehren
    und schützen, meinen Pflichten gewissenhaft nachkommen, Gerechtigkeit
    gegen jedermann üben und stets im Rahmen der Gesetze handeln werde.So wahr mir Gott helfe.

• Je jure solennellement que je soutiendrai, obéir et défendre la Constitution des États-Unis et de la Constitution de État libre de la Frélande et que je remplirai les devoirs de ma charge avec fidélité.

• Handlung

Er leistet traditionsgemäß seinen Eid als Président de l’Assemblée Générale.

Je jure solennellement que je soutiendrai, obéir et défendre la Constitution des États-Unis et de la Constitution de État libre de la Frélande et que je remplirai les devoirs de ma charge avec fidélité.

• I do solemnly swear that I will support, obey and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this Free State of Freeland and that I will discharge the duties of my office with fidelity.

So help me God!

Paul Remington Beau Lloyds

Senior Counselor to the President

former Senator of Freeland

etc. pp

sigmeyers.png

D-FL

Former Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States

Former Attorney General of the United States

user_rank_democrat.png

• I do solemnly swear that I will support, obey and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this Free State of Freeland and that I will discharge the duties of my office with fidelity. So help me God!

SENATOR HERBERT C. WALKER

U. S. Senator for the Free State of Freeland

former U. S. Secretary of Commerce

former Member of the U.S. House of Representatives

former Chairman of the Congressional Committee on Foreign Relations

former Member of the Congressional Committee on Defense & Intelligence Affairs

former State Minister of State of the Free State of Freeland

• Handlung

Legt seinen Amtseid als Vizegouverneur ab

"Je jure solennellement que je soutiendrai, obéir et défendre la Constitution des États-Unis et de la Constitution de État libre de la Frélande et que je remplirai les devoirs de ma charge avec fidélité."

• I do solemnly swear that I will support, obey and defend the Constitution of the United States
    and the Constitution of this Free State of Freeland and that I will discharge the duties of my office with fidelity.
    So help me God!

• Ich trete hiermit mein Amt als Präsident der Generalversammlung an:

I do solemnly swear that I will support, obey and defend the Constitution of the United States
    and the Constitution of this Free State of Freeland and that I will discharge the duties of my office with fidelity.
    So help me God!

• Je jure solennellement que je soutiendrai, obéir et défendre la Constitution des États-Unis et de la Constitution de État libre de la Frélande et que je remplirai les devoirs de ma charge avec fidélité.

SimOff

Offiziell antreten darf ich es ja erst nach Ernennung durch den Governor

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!