Messages and Nominations by President Covfefe

Es gibt 4 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.239 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Rex Covfefe.

• Astoria City | September 30, 2018

Letter of Nomination

Mr. President,

I hereby nominate

BrigGen (ret.) Travis Lodbrok
    of Freeland

to be

United States Secretary of Defense

and seek the advice and consent of the United States Senate pursuant to the provisions of the Senate Advice and Consent Act. This Nomination is made under Sec. 2 Ssc. 3 of the said Act.

Sincerely yours

REGINALD COVFEFE
    President-elect of the United States

REGINALD 'REX' COVFEFE [D-AA]

LIV. President of the United States

Former Senator for the Republic of Assentia

Former Governor of the Republic of Assentia

boardL.png

• Astoria City | September 30, 2018

Letter of Nomination

Mr. President,

I hereby revoke the reappointment of

BrigGen (ret.) Travis Lodbrok as United States Secretary of Defense,

because I believe that it not the right cource of action if the incumbent is to remain in office.

Sincerely yours

REGINALD COVFEFE
    President-elect of the United States

boardL.png

• THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | October 09, 2018

APPOINTMENT OF A DIRECTOR PRO TEMPORE OF THE USEO

Mr. Speaker pro tempore,
    Madam President pro tempore,

I hereby inform you that in accordance to our mutual agreement I recently appointed Mr. Jonathan Patton Ford of the Free State of New Alcantara as Director pro tempore of the United States Electoral Office.

It is my understanding that Congress will swiftly move to fill the vacancy regularly in accordance to Ch. I Sec. 1 SSc. 4 Federal Elections Act.

Sincerely yours

(Reginald Covfefe)
    President of the United States

boardL.png

• Declaration of a Veto

Mr. Speaker,
    Mr. President,

WHEREAS the United States House of Representatives and the United States Senate have passed a Bill in accordance with Art. III Sec. 7 SSec. 2 of the Constitution,
    AND WHEREAS the said Bill was transferred to the President on November 01, 2018,
    AND WHEREAS Art. III Sec. 7 SSec. 3 of the Constitution provides for the approval of the President to enact a Bill,
    AND Art. III Sec. 7 SSec. 4 of the Constitutionconfers upon him the power to disapprove a Bill presented to him within seven days,

NOW THEREFORE I, Reginald Covfefe, President of the United States, make the following Declaration:

• Ich erhebe hiermit meinen Einspruch (gemäß Art. III Sec. 7 Ssc. 4 USConst.) gegen die Director of the United States Electoral Office Hearing Bill.
    • Ich begründe diesen Einspruch wie folgt:

Für die Bestellung eines Direktors des Bundeswahlamtes hat der Kongress den Präzedenzfall entwickelt, dass innerhalb der Aussprache jedes Kongressmitglied einen Kandidaten vorschlagen kann. Jedem dieser Kandidaten wird Rederecht erteilt, um seine Kandidatur zu begründen und Fragen zu beantworten. Dieser Präzedenzfall wird durch die Bill nicht aufgenommen, sondern im Gegenteil für die Zukunft wieder abschafft.

Gegenstand der vorliegenden Bill ist es, dass ein Kandidat für das Amt des Direktors des Bundeswahlamtes künftig unter analoger Anwendung von Sec. 4 bis 6 Senate Advice and Consent Act gehört wird. Der unmittelbare Verweis auf ein Gesetz, das durch den Senat ohne Beteiligung des Repräsentantenhauses geändert werden kann, widerspricht dem postulierten Grundsatzes eines gleichberechtigten Einflusses der beiden Kammern des Kongresses auf die Besetzung des Amtes des Direktors des Bundeswahlamtes. Der Wortlaut der Bill ist außerdem so gefasst, dass ein Kandidat vorzuschlagen ist und dieser einem Hearing unterzogen wird. Die Bill beinhaltet dabei keine Regelungen für den durch den Senate Advice and Consent Act nicht geregelten Fall, dass mehrere Kandidaten vorgeschlagen werden und wie in solchen Fällen die Abstimmungen durchzuführen sind.

Die vorgesehenen Regelungen sind damit unvollständig. Dies Bill entspricht damit nicht den Interessen der Bürgerinnen und Bürger an einer zügigen und geordneten Besetzung des Amtes des Direktors des Bundeswahlamtes.

• Ich ersuche Sie, die vorstehende Begründung den Mitgliedern des Repräsentantenhauses und des Senats im Zuge des weiteren Verfahrens zugänglich zu machen.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 08th day of November in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

(Reginald Covfefe)

boardL.png

• Astoria City | December 26, 2018

State of the Union Address

Mr. Speaker,
    Madam President of the Senate,

I hereby seek the permission of Congress to report to a Joint Session of both Houses on the State of the Union.

Sincerely yours

(Reginald Covfefe)

boardL.png

• Lisa Shore

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Nominations and Motions of President Covfefe“ zu „Messages and Nominations by President Covfefe“ geändert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!