Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Donnerstag, 3. Oktober 2019, 13:35

THE GOVERNOR OF NEW ALCANTARA

PER POPULUS, LIBERTAS ET IUSTITIA

CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

Nicolas Frederik Henry Dietz

in comliance with Article VII, Section 5, Subsections 2-3 of the Constitution of the Free State, I herby do appoint him to be

Mayor of El Conjunto

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, for a term ending in January of 2020.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this fourteenth day of November, in the year of our Lord two thousand eighteen.

Alricio Scriptatore
Governor of New Alcantara

THE GOVERNOR OF NEW ALCANTARA

PER POPULUS, LIBERTAS ET IUSTITIA

CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

Herbert Michael Butcher Dietz

in comliance with Article VII, Section 5, Subsections 2-3 of the Constitution of the Free State, I herby do appoint him to be

Sheriff of the Zapata County

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, for a term ending in January of 2020.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this fourteenth day of November, in the year of our Lord two thousand eighteen.

Alricio Scriptatore

Gentlemen, ich fordere Sie auf den gemäß Verfassung geforderten Amtseid abzuleisten.

13th and 24th President of the United States of Astor

Theta Alpha Member