Across the WWW

Es gibt 1.017 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 72.594 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Barbara Sullivan.

• Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

@VPOTUS

As a citizen of Assentia and a citizen of Astor, I would like to sincerely thank Director van der Wellen for his many years as Director USEO. Mistakes happen to everyone once. Nevertheless, he leaves behind large footprints into which his successor will step. Thank you vdW!

• Ulysses Knight

@KnightSen

After many requests of close friends and colleagues I am hereby declaring, that I am fully ready to take the office of Director USEO. I will be a fair and gracious Director, for whom the people's true representation is number one priority.
    It's up to Congress now...

trophyImage-15.png--------trophyImage-5.png

GOVERNOR of the STATE OF LAURENTIANA

CHAIRMAN of the RNC
    GRAND LEADER of the PATRIOTIC ACTION

LXIII. PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of ASTOR

fr. PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES SENATE

fr. SENATOR from the STATE OF LAURENTIANA

XIV. GOVERNOR of the STATE OF LAURENTIANA

fr. SPEAKER of the GENERAL COURT of the STATE OF LAURENTIANA

• [whatsup=Ben Kingston]@POTUS55
    I am very excited and glad that the Federal District Act has finally passed through Congress. Since this negotiation was my administration’s first success, I’d be happy to offer my support to President Ramsey-Prescott, in order to ensure a smooth transition for the federal neigborhood!

• Eric M. Antony

@EricMAntony

I owe an appology to the astorian people: Mein Umzug aus Astoria war aus privaten Gründen schon länger eine Option und sollte jetzt aus verwaltungstechnischen Gründen früher erfolgen* , auch wenn ich meinen Heimatbundesstaat Astoria sehr schätze und ihm verbunden bin. Die Übermittlung der Umzugsmeldung an das USRO ist unglücklicherweise erfolgt, bevor ich mich bei den Behörden meines neuen Wohnortes – dem wunderbaren Fraternvillage-Bleunissante – gemeldet hatte. Für dieses Missgeschick trage ich die Verantwortung und ich möchte President Teresa Ramsey-Prescott: von Herzen für ihr besonderes Verständnis danken. Mein ursprünglicher Plan war es, mich nach der Abstimmung im Senat zu dieser Sachlage zu äußern, um die Entscheidung der Senatorinnen und Senatoren über meine Person und nicht die Entschuldigung erfolgen zu lassen. Nachdem aber mein persönliches Versagen bisweilen als Versagen der Administration gedeutet wird, erscheint mir diese Stellungnahme schon jetzt angebracht.

• Offensichtlich macht Ms Morgan einen ausgedehnten Urlaub.

trophyImage-13.png

Kathleen Teresa Johnson (D-AS)

Governor of the State of Astoria
    Former U.S. Senator for Astoria | Former Chairwoman, Congressional Committee on Justice and Ethics
    Former Commoner of the Assembly of Representatives of the State of Astoria | Former Speaker of the Assembly of Representatives of the State of Astoria

• Bineta Martinique

@BMartinique

Congratulations to [hashtag]republican[/hashtag] President Helen Montgomery: for a full White House of old white men!
    [hashtag]nodiversity[/hashtag] [hashtag]partyofwhiteman[/hashtag] [hashtag]regression[/hashtag]

sig-martinique.png

59th Vice President of the United States of Astor

Former Chief of Staff of the White House

Former WH Communications Director for President Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

• [whatsup=Cathy O’Malley]@VP
    Congratulations to the [hashtag]Democrats [/hashtag]for conveniently leaving out that this Administration is the first since 16 previous Administrations and only the second in history to have strong women as @POTUS and @VP. [hashtag]fakenews[/hashtag]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!