Appointments & Dismissals

Es gibt 1.828 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 199.829 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Uhtred Macfadyen.

• CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

James Nicholas Hayes
    of Serena

I herby do appoint him to be

Chief of Staff to the Vice President

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the Vice President of the United States for the time being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this fourth day of February, in the year of the Lord two-thousand and twenty.

Catherine O’Malley
    Vice President of the United States

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde; so help me God!

Nick Hayes

WH Deputy Chief of Staff

Chief of Staff to the Vice President

WH Director of Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs

Former WH Deputy Chief of Staff | Former Director of Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs | Former Senior Counselor to the President | Former Chief of Staff to the Vice President

• THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

Carl Winchester
    of the State of New Alcantara

I do appoint him to be

Director of the Office for National and Homeland Security

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 4th day of February in the year 2020 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Helen Montgomery | President of the United States

• Handlung

trifft mit seiner Frau und seinen beiden Kindern zur Eidesleistung ein. Dabei schwört er auf die Familienbibel:

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde, so help me God.

i13411b1drz1.png
    Carl Winchester (R-SM)
    Governor of Smithsonia

fr. Director, Office for National and Homeland Security

• Handlung

Tritt in ungewohntem Kontext - der Bundespolitik - zur Eidesleistung an.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde; so help me God!

Jacob A. Glenwood

After the consent given by the Senate on February 6

I do appoint him to be

United States Secretary of Commerce

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 6th day of February in the year 2020 under Seal and Signature of the President.

• LETTER OF DISMISSAL

Mr. Jacques-Nicolas Frédéric
    United States Secretary of Commerce

February 6, 2020

Dear Mr. Frédéric,

This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Chp. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 2 Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.
    I thank you for your service to the Department of Commerce and the United States.

Yours sincerely,

• Handlung

Trifft in Begleitung seiner Frau und seines Sohnes Jose zur Eidesleistung ein.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde; so help me God!

Jacob Andrew Glenwood MPharm (R-NA)

U.S. Representative

Former Senior Counselor to the President (Jones Administration) | Former U.S. Secretary of Commerce (Montgomery & Conway Administrations)
    Former Senior Vice President Health of Glenwood Medical and Care Centers Inc.

• LETTER OF DISMISSAL

Mr. Travis Lodbrok
    United States Secretary of Defense

February 9, 2020

Dear Mr. Lodbrok,

This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Chp. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 2 Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.
    I thank you for your service to the Department of Defense and the United States.

Yours sincerely,

• LETTER OF DISMISSAL

Ms. Kyara Jackson
    United States Secretary of State

February 9, 2020

Dear Ms. Jackson,

I thank you for your service to the Department of State and the United States.

Yours sincerely,

John Hadley
    of the State of Astoria

After the consent given by the Senate on February 9

I do appoint him to be

United States Secretary of Defense

Done at the City of Astoria on the 9th day of February in the year 2020 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Handlung

Informiert John Hadley: über Ernennung und Eidesleistung

• Handlung

Hadley war eigentlich mit seinem Job bzw. der Navy verheiratet, jedoch hatte er dort seine Lebensgefährtin, eine Lieutenant J.G. kennen gelernt, die er zur Eidesleistung mitbringt.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde, so help me God.

hadley.png

XIII. and LI. Speaker of the House
    Lieutenant Commander of the Naval Reserve

defensesig.png

Vergil Oglesby
    of the State of Assentia

After the consent given by the Senate on February 9

I do appoint him to be

United States Secretary of State

Done at the City of Astoria on the 9th day of February in the year 2020 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Handlung

Informiert Vergil Oglesby: über Ernennung und Eidesleistung

• Handlung

Kommt mit Frau und Kind zur Eidesleistung.

James P. Gallagher
    of the State of Laurentiana

I do appoint him to be

United States Ambassador to the Kingdom of Albernia

Done at the City of Astoria on the 15th day of February in the year 2020 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Robert Dove

I do appoint him to be

United States Ambassador to the Trimontan Empire

Done at the City of Astoria on the 16th day of February in the year 2020 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Charles Han
    of Serena

I do appoint him to be

Director of the United States Electoral Office

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this 23th day of February, in the year Two thousand twenty.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!