Appointments and dismissals

Es gibt 175 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 31.101 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Tom Shore.

• The LEGISLATURE
    of the FREE STATE of NEW ALCANTARA

Honorable Governor Scriptatore!

Bei der vorangegangenen Mayor und Sheriff Wahl, kam es zu folgenden Ergebnissen:

Mayor of El Conjunto: Nicolas Frederik Henry Dietz
    Sheriff of the Zapata County: Herbert Michael Butcher

Die Legislatur bittet im eine Angelobung der neuen Mayor und Sheriffs.

Bei den anderen vakanten Stellen der Sheriffs bzw. Mayors der Counties / Townships haben sich keine Kandidaten gefunden.

Somit ist für die Besetzung der Posten nach den Regelungen der State Constitution, Article VII, Section 5, SSec. 2 bzw. 3 vorzugehen,
    sprich; die Vergabe dieser Posten während der laufenden Amtsperiode liegt beim Gouverneur von New Alcantara.

Ich bitte daher die Stellen zu den Sheriffs bzw. Mayors im Stellenanzeiger des Freistaates anzuzeigen.
    Vielen Dank!

Christopher Miller
    First Legislator

Alricio Scriptatore:

Christopher Miller
    First Legislator of the Legislature of New Alcantara
    Democrat_NA.png

• THE GOVERNOR OF NEW ALCANTARA

PER POPULUS, LIBERTAS ET IUSTITIA

CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

Nicolas Frederik Henry Dietz

in comliance with Article VII, Section 5, Subsections 2-3 of the Constitution of the Free State, I herby do appoint him to be

Mayor of El Conjunto

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, for a term ending in January of 2020.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this fourteenth day of November, in the year of our Lord two thousand eighteen.

Alricio Scriptatore
    Governor of New Alcantara

THE GOVERNOR OF NEW ALCANTARA

Herbert Michael Butcher Dietz

in comliance with Article VII, Section 5, Subsections 2-3 of the Constitution of the Free State, I herby do appoint him to be

Sheriff of the Zapata County

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, for a term ending in January of 2020.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this fourteenth day of November, in the year of our Lord two thousand eighteen.

Alricio Scriptatore

Gentlemen, ich fordere Sie auf den gemäß Verfassung geforderten Amtseid abzuleisten.

scriptatore.png

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States of Astor

13th and 24th President of the United States of Astor

Bearer of the Presidential Honor Star

Former Governor of New Alcantara
    Theta Alpha Member

seal-supreme-klein.gif

• FREE STATE OF NEW ALCANTARA

The LEGISLATURE of the FREE STATE of NEW ALCANTARA

Honorable Governor Scriptatore!

Bei der vorangegangenen Mayor und Sheriff Wahl, kam es zu folgenden Ergebnissen:

Mayor of El Conjunto: Christopher Miller
    Sheriff of the Zapata County: Herbert Michael Butcher

Damit werden die hier Genannten dem Gouverneur von New Alcantara zur Ernennung vorgeschlagen.

Die Legislatur bittet im eine Angelobung der neuen Mayor und Sheriffs.

Bei den anderen vakanten Stellen der Sheriffs bzw. Mayors der Counties / Townships haben sich keine Kandidaten gefunden.

Somit ist für die Besetzung der Posten nach den Regelungen der State Constitution, Article VII, Section 5, SSec. 2 bzw. 3 vorzugehen,
    sprich; die Vergabe dieser Posten während der laufenden Amtsperiode liegt beim Gouverneur von New Alcantara.

Ich bitte daher die Stellen zu den Sheriffs bzw. Mayors im Stellenanzeiger des Freistaates anzuzeigen.
    Vielen Dank!

Carl Winchester
    Frist Legislator

i13411b1drz1.png
    Carl Winchester (R-SM)
    Governor of Smithsonia

fr. Director, Office for National and Homeland Security

Christopher Miller

Mayor of El Conjunto

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, for a term ending in May of 2020.

Alricio Scriptatore

scriptatore.png

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States of Astor

13th and 24th President of the United States of Astor

Bearer of the Presidential Honor Star

Former Governor of New Alcantara
    Theta Alpha Member

seal-supreme-klein.gif

• Handlung

Tritt zu Governor Scriptatore heran und leistet stolz den vorgeschriebenen Eid und nimmt anschließend die Glückwünsche und Ernennungsurkunde entgegen.

Ich, Christopher Miller, schwöre feierlich, dass ich die Pflichten und Aufgaben meines mir übertragenen Amtes als Mayor of El Conjunto getreulich und zum Wohle des Volkes und des Staates ausüben werde und mein Bestes tun werde, um die Verfassung und die Gesetze des Free State of New Alcantara und der Vereinigten Staaten umzusetzen, zu schützen und zu erhalten. So wahr mir Gott helfe!

Christopher Miller
    First Legislator of the Legislature of New Alcantara
    Democrat_NA.png

Herbert Michael Butcher

Sheriff of the Zapata County

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, for a term ending in May of 2020.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this eleventh day of February, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty.

Carl Winchester
    Acting Governor of New Alcantara

i13411b1drz1.png
    Carl Winchester (R-SM)
    Governor of Smithsonia

fr. Director, Office for National and Homeland Security

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Carl Winchester ()

• Handlung

Tritt vor und erhebt die Hand um den vorgeschrieben Eid zu sprechen.

Ich, Herbert Michael Butcher, schwöre feierlich, dass ich die Pflichten und Aufgaben meines mir übertragenen Amtes als
    Sheriff of the Zapata County getreulich und zum Wohle des Volkes und des Staates ausüben werde und
    mein Bestes tun werde, um die Verfassung und die Gesetze des Free State
    of New Alcantara und der Vereinigten Staaten umzusetzen, zu schützen und
    zu erhalten. So wahr mir Gott helfe!

PRO POPULO, LIBERTATE ET IUSTITIA

Thomas Álvaro Shore

in comliance with the Compact on the Establishment of the Astorian Institution Ratification Act, I herby do appoint him to be

Regent of the Free State of New Alantara to The Astorian Institution

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, at the pleasure of the governor for the time being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this ninth day of April, in the year Two thousand and twenty.

James F. Canterbury

Governor

• Ich, Thomas Álvaro Shore, schwöre feierlich, dass ich die Pflichten und Aufgaben meines mir übertragenen Amtes als Regent of the Free State of New Alcantara to the Astorian Institution getreulich und zum Wohle des Volkes und des Staates ausüben werde und mein Bestes tun werde, um die Verfassung und die Gesetze des Free State of New Alcantara und der Vereinigten Staaten umzusetzen, zu schützen und zu erhalten. So help me God!

Tom Shore

Senior Counselor to POTUS

Former WH Communications Director | Former WH Press Secretary | Former NA Regent to the Astorian Institution

• CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT

after having received consent by the Legislature on April 20, 2020,
    pursuant to Art. II Sec. 2 Ssec. 3 Code of Justice,

I herby do appoint him to be

Chief Justice of New Alcantara

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, for a life-time term.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twentieth day of April, in the year Two thousand and twenty.

James F. Canterbury

Governor

• Handlung

Alan hebt und die Hand und schwört:

Ich, Alan Frederic Stanliss, schwöre feierlich, dass ich die Pflichten und Aufgaben meines mir übertragenen Amtes als Chief Justice of New Alcantara getreulich und zum Wohle des Volkes und des Staates ausüben werde und mein Bestes tun werde, um die Verfassung und die Gesetze des Free State of New Alcantara und der Vereinigten Staaten umzusetzen, zu schützen und zu erhalten. So help me god.

Thank you, Governor. :)

• x4iC6eu.png

THOMAS Á. SHORE

NEW ALCANTARA REGENT
    ASTORIAN INSTITUTION

Dear Mr. Governor,

hiermit gebe ich bekannt, dass ich mit sofortiger Wirkung vom Amt des Regent of the Free State of New Alcantara to the Astorian Institution zurücktrete. Es war mir ein Privileg, meinem Heimatstaat in dieser Funktion gedient haben zu dürfen.

Yours truly,

Tom Shore

Tom Shore

Senior Counselor to POTUS

Former WH Communications Director | Former WH Press Secretary | Former NA Regent to the Astorian Institution

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!