Promulgations of the Governor

Es gibt 116 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 18.272 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Ulysses Knight.

• laurentiana_seal_kl.png

From the Office of the Governor of Laurentiana
    Octavia on the 25th of May, 2020

CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

Sarah Jones

I herby do appoint her to be

Lieutenant Governor

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-fifth day of May, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty.

Signed,

sigatakapans.png

Julian Atakapans | Governor of Laurentiana

Sarah Jones bitte leisten Sie den vorgesehenen Amtseid.

sigatakapans.png

laurentiana_seal-small.png

Governor of the State of Laurentiana
    Former Chief of Staff of the White House
    Former Director of the USEO

• Ich, Sarah Jones, schwöre feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung des Staates Laurentiana gegen alle Feinde von innen und von außen verteidigen und beschützten werde, dass ich sie wahren und befolgen werde, dass ich diese Aufgabe freiwillig und ohne Vorbehalte oder Absicht der Umgehung annehme und dass ich die Aufgaben des Amtes, welches ich antrete, nach Kräften treu und ehrenhaft ausüben werde, so wahr mir Gott helfe.

Signature5edfaf6cc5916.png

59th President of the US

Special Advisor to the President

former Lieutenant Governor of Laurentiana

former State Councillor of Tribal Affairs of the state of Laurentiana
    former Governor of Laurentiana
    former Speaker of the General Court

I'm on AstorWiki

• laurentiana_seal-small.png

Octavia on the 10th of November, 2020

Steve Pearl

I herby do appoint him to be

County Commissioner of Port Virginia

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this tenth day of November, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty.

Signed,

sigatakapans.png

Julian Atakapans | Governor of Laurentiana

Steve Pearl bitte leisten Sie den vorgesehenen Amtseid.

sigatakapans.png

laurentiana_seal-small.png

Governor of the State of Laurentiana
    Former Chief of Staff of the White House
    Former Director of the USEO

• Ich, Steve Pearl, schwöre feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung des Staates Laurentiana gegen alle Feinde von innen und von außen verteidigen und beschützten werde, dass ich sie wahren und befolgen werde, dass ich diese Aufgabe freiwillig und ohne Vorbehalte oder Absicht der Umgehung annehme und dass ich die Aufgaben des Amtes, welches ich antrete, nach Kräften treu und ehrenhaft ausüben werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe.

Octavia on the 3rd of December, 2020

Steve Pearl

Secretary of State

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this third day of December, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty.

Signed,

i11135b71w11.png

Charlotte Winthrop | Governor of Laurentiana

Steve Pearl bitte leisten Sie den vorgesehenen Amtseid.

• Ich, Steve Pearl, schwöre feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung des Staates Laurentiana gegen alle Feinde von innen und von aussen verteidigen und beschützten werde, dass ich sie wahren und befolgen werde, dass ich diese Aufgabe freiwillig und ohne Vorbehalte oder Absicht der Umgehung annehme und dass ich die Aufgaben des Amtes, welches ich antrete, nach Kräften treu und ehrenhaft ausüben werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe

Octavia on the 6th of December, 2020

Basil Pemberley

Chief of Staff of the Governor

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this third day of December, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty.

Signed,

i11135b71w11.png

Charlotte Winthrop | Governor of Laurentiana

Basil Pemberley bitte leisten Sie den vorgesehenen Amtseid.

• Ich, Basil Pemberley, schwöre feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung des Staates Laurentiana gegen alle Feinde von innen und von außen verteidigen und beschützten werde, dass ich sie wahren und befolgen werde, dass ich diese Aufgabe freiwillig und ohne Vorbehalte oder Absicht der Umgehung annehme und dass ich die Aufgaben des Amtes, welches ich antrete, nach Kräften treu und ehrenhaft ausüben werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe.

Octavia on the 22nd of March, 2021

Rebecca Crowford

Secretary of State

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty second day of March, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty one.

Signed,

5sk5fsag.png

Jake Ulysses Smith | Governor of Laurentiana

Rebecca Crowford bitte leisten Sie den vorgesehenen Amtseid.

• Ich, Rebecca Crowford, schwöre feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung des Staates Laurentiana gegen alle Feinde von innen und von außen verteidigen und beschützten werde, dass ich sie wahren und befolgen werde, dass ich diese Aufgabe freiwillig und ohne Vorbehalte oder Absicht der Umgehung annehme und dass ich die Aufgaben des Amtes, welches ich antrete, nach Kräften treu und ehrenhaft ausüben werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe.

764501b36d8e93198197370c1efad102.png

Senator for Savannah

former Speaker of the House

former Member of the House of Representatives

former Secretary of State of Laurentiana

AstorWiki

Octavia on the 09th of April, 2021

Meghan Cortez Kingston

Lieutenant Governor

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this ninth day of April, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty one.

Signed,

5sk5fsag.png

• Ich, Meghan Cortez Kingston, schwöre feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung des Staates Laurentiana gegen alle Feinde von innen und von außen verteidigen und beschützten werde, dass ich sie wahren und befolgen werde, dass ich diese Aufgabe freiwillig und ohne Vorbehalte oder Absicht der Umgehung annehme und dass ich die Aufgaben des Amtes, welches ich antrete, nach Kräften treu und ehrenhaft ausüben werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe.

Octavia on the 25th of April, 2021

Sebastian Polk

Chief of Staff of the Governor

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twentyfifth day of April, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty one.

Signed,

5sk5fsag.png

Sebastian Polk Bitte leisten sie den vorgesehenen Amtseid.

• Ich, Sebastian Polk, schwöre feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung des Staates Laurentiana gegen alle Feinde von innen und von außen verteidigen und beschützten werde, dass ich sie wahren und befolgen werde, dass ich diese Aufgabe freiwillig und ohne Vorbehalte oder Absicht der Umgehung annehme und dass ich die Aufgaben des Amtes, welches ich antrete, nach Kräften treu und ehrenhaft ausüben werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe.

Octavia on the 29th of May, 2021

CERTIFICATE OF DISMISSAL

I hereby dismiss

Rebecca Crowford

from the office of

Secretary of State

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twentyninth day of May, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty one.

Signed,

5sk5fsag.png

Octavia on the 17th of November, 2022

EXECUTIVE ORDER 2022/11/17

On the Conduction of Plebiscites

Only Section

Der Staat Laurentina beauftragt das United States Electoral Office dauerhaft mit der Durchführung der Volksabstimmungen bezüglich der Ratifikation von Verfassungszusätzen zur Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten. Die Regelungen nach

Laurentiana Elections and Plebiscite Act Section 4 sind anzuwenden.

i8646bwvhzq.png

(Ulysses Knight)

Governor of Laurentiana

trophyImage-15.png--------trophyImage-5.png

GOVERNOR of the STATE OF LAURENTIANA

CHAIRMAN of the RNC
    GRAND LEADER of the PATRIOTIC ACTION

LXIII. PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of ASTOR

fr. PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES SENATE

fr. SENATOR from the STATE OF LAURENTIANA

XIV. GOVERNOR of the STATE OF LAURENTIANA

fr. SPEAKER of the GENERAL COURT of the STATE OF LAURENTIANA

Octavia on the 17th of October, 2023

EXECUTIVE ORDER 2023/10/17

On the Invasion

Only Section

In meiner Eigenschaft als Oberbefehlshaber der Nationalgarde Laurentianas gemäß Laurentiana National Guard Act (LNGA) Sec. 3 Ssec. 1 ordne ich das folgende an:

1. Sämtliche Einheiten der Nationalgarde sind unmittelbar und ohne Verzögerung in Kriegsbereitschaft zu versetzen. Insbesondere soll sie hier - im Sinne ihres gesetzlichen Auftrages gem. LNGA Sec. 2 Ssec. 1 - hinter der Front tätig werden und zivile Einrichtungen schützen und unterstützen, sowie die Aufrechterhaltung von Recht und Ordnung gewährleisten.
    2. Die Aviation Brigade soll den United States Armed Forces soweit durch diese gewünscht bei der Luftraumsicherung Laurentianas unterstützend zuarbeiten.

Ich beauftrage den Commandant of the National Guard mit dem Vollzug dieser Anordnungen.

i8646bwvhzq.png

(Ulysses Knight)

Governor of Laurentiana

trophyImage-15.png--------trophyImage-5.png

GOVERNOR of the STATE OF LAURENTIANA

CHAIRMAN of the RNC
    GRAND LEADER of the PATRIOTIC ACTION

LXIII. PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of ASTOR

fr. PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES SENATE

fr. SENATOR from the STATE OF LAURENTIANA

XIV. GOVERNOR of the STATE OF LAURENTIANA

fr. SPEAKER of the GENERAL COURT of the STATE OF LAURENTIANA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!