Hall of Oaths

Es gibt 175 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 23.181 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Izzy Froom.

• The Governor |November 21h, 2015

LETTER OF APPOINTMENT

Hiermit ernenne ich

Dr. Sue McKellan

zum

Advisor of Justice of Astoria State

Béatrice Laval

Bitte leisten sie ihren Amtseid.

La peur est mauvaise conseillère. – Furcht ist ein schlechter Ratgeber.

• Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde.

Sue Wells, S.J.D., J.D. (AS)
    née McKellan
    Attorney-at-law (on leave)
    Former Astoria State Attorney General

Former Attorney General of the United States of Astor
    Former Governor of Astoria State

Wiki

• The Governor | February 3rd, 2016

LETTER OF APPOINTMENT

Hiermit ernenne ich

Karen Pond

zur

Director of the Office of Public Relations of the Governor of Astoria State

Sue Wells

Bitte leisten Sie Ihren Amtseid.

née McKellan

Wiki

• Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde

• The Governor | February 3rd, 2016

LETTER OF APPOINTMENT

Hiermit ernenne ich

Nicolas Frederic Henry Dietz, jun.

zum

Mayor of Astoria City

Sue Wells

Bitte leisten Sie Ihren Amtseid.[/quote]

née McKellan

Wiki

• Handlung

Unterzeichnet die erste Ernennungsurkunde seiner Karriere.

9otqtqY.jpg
    THE GOVERNOR OF ASTORIA STATE

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence into

Mr Crispus Davies
    of Astoria City

I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint him to hold, exercise the functions and duties appertaining to the office of and serve as

Chief of Staff to the Governor

under the provisions of the laws of Astoria State during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being.

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 10th day of August in the year 2016.

K8DLEFq.png

Mr Davies, may I ask you, to make your oath of office?

• Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen
    und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem
    Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde.

• Handlung

Betritt mit Hills den kleinen Raum, unterzeichnet die Ernennungsurkunde und deutet fragend in Richtung eines kleinen Tisches, wo neben der Bibel und anderen Heiligen Schriften auch die Staatsverfassung bereitliegt.

9otqtqY.jpg

Reposing special trust and confidence into the ability, prudence and integrity of

Ms Joanne Margaret Hills
    of Flint

I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint him to hold, exercise the functions and duties appertaining to the office of and serve as

Assistant to the Governor as Senior Advisor to the Governor

under the provisions of the laws of Astoria State during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 07th day of September in the year 2016.

K8DLEFq.png

Ms Hills, may I embarg you to make your Oath of Office?

• Handlung

Ohne groß darüber nachzudenken, schwört sie auf die Verfassung:

Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde.

• Handlung

Wird über die Ankunft informiert und macht sich direkt auf den Weg. Nach einer kurzen Begrüßung mit Small Talk wendet er sich der Unterzeichnung zu. Auch den Mayor-elect weist er auf die Auswahl verschiedener Heiliger Bücher und der Staatsverfassung hin, die er wahlweise für seinen Eid verwenden kann.

9otqtqY.jpg

Acting in pursuance of the decision of the People of Astoria City, made in election dated 26th of September 2016 of

Mr Abraham Lincoln Mathewson
    of Astoria City

I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor particular under Art. VI of the Municipal Organization Act, appoint him to hold, exercise the functions and duties appertaining to the office of and serve as

Mayor of Astoria City

under the provisions of the laws of Astoria State for a term of 6 month, beginning October 1st 2016, with all powers and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 01st day of October in the year 2016.

K8DLEFq.png

Mr Mathewson, I invite you to make your Oath of Office as Mayor of Astoria City?

• Handlung

Hebt die rechte Hand in die Luft, legt die linke auf die Bibel

Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde, so wahr Gott mir helfe.

• Congratulations, Mayor - ich wünsche Ihnen alles Gute.

Handlung

Im Herausgehen aus dem Raum fügt er an

Wenn der Staat etwas für Sie tun kann, melden Sie sich gerne in meinen Büro.

Matthew Carrión "Matt" Lugo (D-AS)
    53rd President of the United States
    Former Governor of Astoria | Former Senior Advisor to the President (B. Laval II Administration) | Former Lieutenant Governor of Astoria State
    Liberty State

• Handlung

Betritt mit Kingston den kleinen Raum, unterzeichnet die Ernennungsurkunde und deutet in Richtung der bereitliegenden Heiligen Schriften und der Staatsverfassung auf dem kleinen Tisch.

9otqtqY.jpg

Reposing special trust and confidence into the ability, prudence and integrity of

Mr Benjamin Kingston sr.
    of Greenville

Assistant to the Governor and General Counsel to the Office of the Governor

under the provisions of the laws of Astoria State during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 13th day of October in the year 2016.

K8DLEFq.png

Mr Kingston, would you please make your Oath of Office?

• Handlung

Hebt die rechte Hand zur Schulter, legt die linke auf die Bibel und spricht:

Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde, so wahr Gott mir helfe.

Benjamin A. Kingston
    1956–2020

Late Associate Justice of the Supreme Court

Former U. S. Deputy Attorney General
    Former General Counsel to the Governor of Astoria

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!