Hall of Oaths

Es gibt 175 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 23.083 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Izzy Froom.

• 9otqtqY.jpg
    THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF ASTORIA

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence into the ability, prudence and integrity of

Mr Russell Jackson
    of Astoria City

I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint him with the advice of the Assembly to hold the office of

Secretary for Human Services, Culture and Welfare

under the provisions of the Laws of the State of Astoria during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 01st day of June in the year 2017.

K8DLEFq.png

Mr Russell Jackson: ,
    bitte heben Sie Ihre rechte Hand und sprechen mir den Amtseid nach: "Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde."

• Handlung

Hebt seine rechte Hand und spricht:

"Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde."

• Handlung

Empfängt
    Arthur Reginald Mortimer Holmes: direkt in der Hall of Oaths.

9otqtqY.jpg
    THE GOVERNOR OF ASTORIA STATE

As, under the provisions of Art. VI Ssc. 6 Astoria State Municipal Organization Act

Arthur Reginald Mortimer Holmes
    of the City of Astoria

was designated to this position
    I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint him to hold, exercise the functions and duties appertaining to the office of and serve as

Mayor of the City of Astoria

under the provisions of the laws of the State of Astoria for a term of with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 07th day of June in the year 2017.

K8DLEFq.png

Mayor-designee, would you please make your Oath of Office?

• THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF ASTORIA

CERTIFICATE OF DISMISSAL

TO Irene Ambrose, at this time serving as Attorney General of the State of Astoria

Dear Attorney General Ambrose,
    this is to certify that - based on your own request - you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of and dismissed from your Office and dismissed with immediate effect. On behalf of the people of Astoria I thank you for your service to the Liberty State.

In witness thereof, I have herunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 23rd day of June in the year 2017.

Matthew Carrión "Matt" Lugo (D-AS)
    53rd President of the United States
    Former Governor of Astoria | Former Senior Advisor to the President (B. Laval II Administration) | Former Lieutenant Governor of Astoria State
    Liberty State

• 9otqtqY.jpg

Reposing special trust and confidence into the ability, prudence and integrity of

Mr Russell Jackson
    of the City of Astoria

I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint him with the advice of the Assembly to hold the office of

Secretary of Economy, Budget and Infrastructure of the State of Astoria

under the provisions of the Laws of the State of Astoria during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 15st day of July in the year 2017.

K8DLEFq.png

9otqtqY.jpg

Mr Eric M. Antony
    of the City of Greenville

Attorney General of the State of Astoria

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 15st day of July in the year 2017.

K8DLEFq.png

• Handlung

Tritt vor.

Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde. So help me God!

• "Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde. So help me God!"

• 9otqtqY.jpg

Mrs Betty C. Green

I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint her with the advice of the Assembly to hold the office of

Secretary of Human Services, Culture and Welfare

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 19th day of December in the year 2017.

K8DLEFq.png

• Handlung

Leistet den Eid.

I do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability.

Betty C. Green
    Former Governor of the State of Astoria | Former Secretary for Human Services, Culture and Welfare (Astoria)
    20170402143526%21Asclaims.png

• 9otqtqY.jpg

Mr. Jonathan Norwood
    of the City of Astoria

I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint her with the advice of the Assembly to hold the office of

Regent of the Astorian Institution for Astoria State

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 15th day of February in the year 2018.

Madison Wall

• Handlung

Leiste den Eid

I do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability.

• 9otqtqY.jpg

Secretary Betty C. Green

Regent of the Astorian Institution for the State of Astoria

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 19th day of April in the year 2018.

wEGJWoJ.png

• Handlung

Leistet den Eid und nimmt anschließend die Ernennungsurkunde entgegen.

Betty C. Green
    Former Governor of the State of Astoria | Former Secretary for Human Services, Culture and Welfare (Astoria)
    20170402143526%21Asclaims.png

• Handlung

Nachdem er kurzfristig eine Terminanfrage erhalten hatte, empfängt er Marc Peterson: gleich in der Hall of Oaths.

9otqtqY.jpg
    THE GOVERNOR OF ASTORIA STATE

Under the provisions of the Local Government Act I do appoint

Marc Peterson
    of the City of Astoria

- by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor - to hold, exercise the functions and duties appertaining to the office of and serve as

Mayor of the City of Astoria

under the provisions of the laws of the State of Astoria with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 11th day of October in the year 2018.

wEGJWoJ.png

Mayor-designee, would you please make your Oath of Office?

• Handlung

Marc dankt dem Gouverneur für die effiziente Terminplanung und leistet dann den Eid.

I do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability. So help me God.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!