Hall of Oaths

Es gibt 175 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 23.079 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Izzy Froom.

• 9otqtqY.jpg
    THE GOVERNOR OF ASTORIA STATE

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence into the ability, prudence and integrity of

Secretary Betty Green
    of the city of Greenville

- by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor - to hold, exercise the functions and duties appertaining to the office of and serve as

Lieutenant Governor

under the provisions of the laws of the State of Astoria with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 15th day of November in the year 2019.

6pjk2qq6.png

Madam Secretary, would you please make your Oath of Office?

• Handlung

Tritt zur Vereidigung vor.

I do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability.

Betty C. Green
    Former Governor of the State of Astoria | Former Secretary for Human Services, Culture and Welfare (Astoria)
    20170402143526%21Asclaims.png

• 9otqtqY.jpg
    THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF ASTORIA

Reposing special trust and confidence into the ability, prudence and integrity of

Mr Shawn Gerald Bowman III
    of New Addington

I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint him to hold the office of

Assistant to the Governor

as the

Chief of Staff to the Governor

under the provisions of the Laws of the State of Astoria during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 28th day of February in the year 2020.

7FWQ4g7.png

Betty C. Green
    Former Governor of the State of Astoria | Former Secretary for Human Services, Culture and Welfare (Astoria)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von The State of Astoria ()

• Handlung

Tritt vor. Die Familienbibel muss er dieses Mal selbst halten, seine Ehefrau erholte sich derweil zuhause von der Geburt der ersten gemeinsamen Tochter.

I do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability, so help me God!

Shawn Gerald Bowman III

U.S. Senator for Astoria

Former Fink House Chief of Staff (Green Administration) | Former White House Chief of Staff (President Lugo) | Former Attorney General (President Clark and President Kingston)

Former Associate Attorney General for Civil Rights

• Congratulations, Shawn.

Handlung

reicht ihm die Hand und lässt die Fotografen ihre Arbeit tun.

Betty C. Green

• 9otqtqY.jpg

Mrs Elisabeth Lugo
    of the City of Astoria

I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint him to hold the office of

as the

Commissioner for the Arts and Heritage and Regent of the State of Astoria on the Astorian Institution

under the provisions of the Laws of the State of Astoria during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 05th day of May in the year 2020.

7FWQ4g7.png

Betty C. Green

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von The State of Astoria ()

• I do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability, so help me God!

Elisabeth Barbara "Beth" Lugo M.A. PhD
    Lieutenant Governor of the State of Astoria

Former AS Commissioner for the Arts and Heritage and Regent of the State of Astoria on the Astorian Institution | Former First Lady of the United States (53rd President)

• Handlung

Erwartet Mitchell Carter zur Vereidigung als Mayor of Astoria.

9otqtqY.jpg

Under the provisions of the Local Government Act I do appoint

Mitchell Carter
    of the City of Astoria

- by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor - to hold, exercise the functions and duties appertaining to the office of and serve as

Mayor of the City of Astoria

under the provisions of the laws of the State of Astoria with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have herunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 09th day of July in the year 2020.

7FWQ4g7.png

Betty C. Green

• 9otqtqY.jpg

Under the provisions of the Local Government Act I do appoint

Marc Peterson
    of the City of Astoria

Mayor of the City of Astoria

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 01st day of March in the year 2021.

7FWQ4g7.png

Mayor-designee, would you please make your Oath of Office?

Betty C. Green

• Aber gern, Madam Governor. :-)

I do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability. So help me God.

• 9otqtqY.jpg

Mr Oliver Banks

of Portham

I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint him to hold the offices of

Department of Economy, Infrastructure and Budget and Department of Human Services, Culture and Welfare

as the

Secretary of Economy, Infrastructure and Budget

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 29th day of March in the year 2023.

i13133bv9n5t.png

Governor Jason Hoffman

Oliver Banks, bitte leisten Sie Ihren Amtseid.

• Seal_Astoria_180.png

Under the provisions of the Vacancy in the U.S. Senate Act I do appoint

Shawn G. Bowman
    of the City of New Addington, Drake County

- by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor - to the office of

U.S. Senator for Astoria

being currently vacant for a term ending January 31st, 2024.

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 17th day of November in the year 2023.

i13426bzg6ev.png

trophyImage-13.png

Kathleen Teresa Johnson (D-AS)

Governor of the State of Astoria
    Former U.S. Senator for Astoria | Former Chairwoman, Congressional Committee on Justice and Ethics
    Former Commoner of the Assembly of Representatives of the State of Astoria | Former Speaker of the Assembly of Representatives of the State of Astoria

• Seal_Astoria_180.png

Ms Isabella Froom

of the City of Astoria

I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint her to hold the office of

as the

Chief of Staff to the Governor

In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 17th day of November in the year 2023.

i13426bzg6ev.png

trophyImage-13.png

Kathleen Teresa Johnson (D-AS)

Governor of the State of Astoria
    Former U.S. Senator for Astoria | Former Chairwoman, Congressional Committee on Justice and Ethics
    Former Commoner of the Assembly of Representatives of the State of Astoria | Former Speaker of the Assembly of Representatives of the State of Astoria

• Handlung

Tritt zur Eidesleistung vor:

I do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability, so help me God!

Isabella "Izzy" Froom

Chief of Staff to the Governor of Astoria (Johnson Administration)
    Former Executive Assistant to the Governor of Astoria | ffc9xc9.png Liberty State

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!