Absence of the U.S. President

Es gibt 28 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 7.472 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Alexander Conway.

• The White House, Astoria City | June 7th, 2016

EMPOWERMENT

Gemäß Art. IV, Sec. 2, Ssc. 1, USC übertrage ich die Amtsgeschäfte des Präsidenten der Vereinigten Staaten
    in der Zeit ab Freitag, 9. Juni 2016 bis inklusive Sonntag, 11. Juni 2016 an Vizepräsident Alasdair MacIntyre.

[align=center]

• The White House, Astoria City | September 24th, 2016

EMPOWERMENT

Gemäß Art. IV, Sec. 2, Ssc. 1, USC übertrage ich die Amtsgeschäfte des Präsidenten der Vereinigten Staaten
    in der Zeit ab Sonntag, 25. September 2016 bis inklusive Freitag, 30. September 2016 an Vizepräsident Alasdair MacIntyre.

[align=center]

• EMPOWERMENT

Pursuant to Article 4, Section 2, Subsection 1 Constitution of the United States, I herby empower

Vice President
    Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

to fulfill the duties of the President of the United States in the period of

August 3 to August 17, 2019.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this second day of August, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.
    President of the United States

• The Honorable
    Teresa Ramsey-Prescott
    The Vice President of the United States
    1 Observatory Circle
    Astoria City, AS

August 18, 2019

Dear Madam Vice President:

Ich informiere Sie hiermit darüber, dass ich die Amtsgeschäfte des Präsidenten nach meiner zweiwöchigen Abwesenheit mit dem heutigen wieder aufnehme. Ich bedanke mich sehr herzlich für die einwandfreie Vertretung.

Yours sincerely,

BENJAMIN KINGSTON, JR.

• EMPOWERMENT

Pursuant to Article 4, Section 2, Subsection 1 Constitution of the United States, I herby empower

Vice President
    Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

September 8 to September 13, 2019.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this second day of August, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

• PresidentLetterHead.png

EMPOWERMENT

Pursuant to Article 4, Section 2, Subsection 1 of the Constitution of the United States, I herby empower

Vice President
    Bineta Martinique

June 20 to June 27, 2020.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this nineteenth day of June, in the year Two thousand nineteen.

529FFE36D7F2D7FAD69322763896907D.png

Alexander Conway

• [doc]

PresidentLetterHead.png

EMPOWERMENT

Pursuant to Article 4, Section 2, Subsection 1 of the Constitution of the United States, I herby empower

Vice President
    Bineta Martinique

August 18 to August 21, 2020.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this sixteenth day of August in the year Two thousand twenty.

529FFE36D7F2D7FAD69322763896907D.png

Alexander Conway

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!