Certificates | Presidential Honor Star

Es gibt 12 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 6.699 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Kendrith Sun.

• Presidential Honor Star
    Award Certificate

Ich verleihe

Ulysses S. Finnegan jr.

den

Presidential Honor Star.

Ulysses S. Finnegan jr. hat den Vereinigten Staaten lange als Jurist gedient. Als Richter und Vorsitzender am Obersten Gerichtshof garantierte er die judikative Ausübung der gegenseitigen Kontrolle und Gewaltenteilung im verfassungsmäßigen Zusammenspiel mit Exekutive und Legislative. Als Jurist zeigte er unermüdliches Engagement im Dienste der Gerechtigkeit und für die Rechte und Grundfreiheiten der Menschen und Bürger. Dieses dauernde, unermüdliche und bereitwillige Engagement bildet das solide Fundament seines Lebenswerkes im Dienste der Gerechtigkeit.
    Durch dieses Engagement im Dienste der Gerechtigkeit gereicht Ulysses S. Finnegan jr. der Nation zur Zierde.

• White House, Astoria City | March 29th, 2015

PRESIDENTIAL HONOR STAR
    Award Certificate

Hiermit verleihe ich

Mr. Quinn Michael Wells from Astoria State

den

Presidential Honor Star.

Quinn Michael Wells hat, länger als jeder andere, in seinem Heimatstaates gezeigt, was ein engagierter Gouverneur für seinen Staat erreichen kann.
    Er hat als Senator ebenjenen Staat im Kongress der Vereinigten Staaten vertreten, dem Bund als Innenminister und für kurze Zeit als Vizepräsident gedient.
    Für sein Engagement um seinen Heimatstaat und seinen unermüdlichen Einsatz für die Vereinigten Staaten, gereicht er für Viele zum Vorbild.

Not tolerating intolerance isn’t intolerance;

it’s preserving tolerance.

• The President of the United States of Astor

verleiht hiermit den

Presidential Honor Star

an

Jonathan James Bowler

Senator Jonathan J. Bowler hat nach seiner Zeit als Gouverneur der Republik Serena seine langjährige Tätigkeit im Senat der Vereinigten Staaten als dessen Präsident stets der gewissenhaften, unabhängigen und genauen Leitung und Verwaltung der höchsten verfassungsmäßigen legislativen Versammlung gewidmet. Senator Bowlers wertvoller Beitrag zu einer reibungslosen Arbeit der wichtigsten Organe unserer Nation ist der Grund für die Verleihung dieser hohen Auszeichnung.

City of Astoria, Am ersten Tage des zweitausendundsiebzehnten Jahres des Herrn und des zweihundertachtzehnten Jahres unserer Unabhängigkeit

The President of the United States of Astor

verleiht hiermit den

Presidential Honor Star

an

David Jonathan Clark

Congressman David J. Clark hat seine langjährige Tätigkeit im Repräsentantenhaus und Kongress der Vereinigten Staaten als deren Speaker und Präsident, mehr als zwei Jahre lang stets der gewissenhaften, unabhängigen und genauen Leitung der Sitzungen gewidmet. Congressman Clarks wertvoller Beitrag zu einer reibungslosen Arbeit der wichtigsten Organe unserer Nation ist der Grund für die Verleihung dieser hohen Auszeichnung.

City of Astoria, Am ersten Tage des zweitausendundsiebzehnten Jahres des Herrn und des zweihundertachtzehnten Jahres unserer Unabhängigkeit

takes pleasure in presenting the

Presidential Honor Star

to

The Honorable
    Adam Denton
    46th President of the United States

Whether as Teacher and Principal in Amada, as Mayor of Amada, Member of the U.S. House of Representatives or as the 46th President of the United States: Adam Denton has commited an entire lifetime to the service for the people of the United States and its constitutional institutions. After his service as commander-in-chief, President Adam Denton has not stopped to engage in the society and economy of his home State of Freeland and the entire country. Thus, the United States honor President Adam Denton as an extraordinary servant of the United States.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this nineteenth day of February, in the year of our Lord two thousand eighteen.

Matthew Carrión Lugo
    President of the United States

Presidential Honor Star

to

The Honorable
    Robert O’Neill
    19th and 39th President of the United States

- posthumously -

Robert “Bob” O’Neill (1944–2013) served as Member and Speaker of the House of Representatives, United States Senator, Director of the Federal Reserve Bank, and the 19th and 39th President of the United States. Throughout an entire decade, President Robert O’Neill committed his professional life to the service for the country and people he loved. Thus, the United States honor President Robert O'Neil as an extraordinary servant of the United States.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this ninteenth day of February, in the year of our Lord two thousand eighteen.

Matthew Carrión Lugo

Presidential Honor Star

to

The Honorable
    Eugene Duangan
    Speaker of the House of Representatives

Whether as a Member, as Dean, 41st, 43rd, 46th, 48th, or 50th Speaker of the House of Representatives: Eugene Duangan has proven himself to be one of the most loyal Members of Congress. Since his Inauguration two years ago on this day, Speaker Duangan has been reelected for the twelfth time consecutively. Especially during his tenures as Speaker of the House of Representatives, he ensured the continuation of Congress and House business in many Sessions of Congress. Thus, the President honors Speaker Duangan as an extraordinary servant of the United States.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this first day of April, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Arthur Kingston, Jr.

Presidential Honor Star

to

The Honorable, Former U.S. President (13th and 24th)
    Alricio Scriptatore
    Governor of New Alcantara

In his long political career he has served this country in several ways as a congressman, senator, speaker, president of the senate and president. He has not only left his mark on the country in these functions, but has certainly also changed it for the better. And although he had retired to political well-earned retirement some time ago, he never tired of raising his voice where he felt it was necessary. This also applies to the New Alcantara governor elections, in which he accepted the obligation to suspend retirement in order to prevent a governor from what he considered politically unsustainable for his state. It is people like President Scriptatore who keep showing us how important political engagement is, even in times of supposed calm.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this nineteenth day of January, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty.

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

Presidential Honor Star

to

The Honorable
    Alexander Conway
    Governor of Freeland

For the past three years, Governor Conway has been responsible for government policies in Freeland. In this role, he convinced both political camps and, I firmly believe, will also achieve a fantastic result for his re-election in the current election. In his day-to-day work, Governor Conway not only manages to permanently overcome political gaps and narrow them, he is also able to recognize, accept and move together the widening gap between political differences. This makes Mister Conway a shining example of a policy of common sense at a time when it is getting darker around us.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this nineteenth day of January, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty.

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

• PresidentLetterHead.png

Presidential Honor Star

to

The Honorable

Jake Ulysses Smith, BSc

Whether as Member of the House of Representatives, Senator, 52nd Vice President of the United States, or now, Governor of his home state of Laurentiana: The Honorable Jake Ulysses Smith has dedicated his professional life to public service. Even when fate seemed not to be on his side and a period of illness seemed life-threatening, he never ceased fighting and reemerged even stronger that before. Therefore, the United States honors The Honorable Jake Ulysses Smith as one of its most respectable and exemplary citizens – as politician and private individual.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this third day of April, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty-one.

astor-gold-klein.gif

Signature5edfaf6cc5916.png

Sarah Jones

59th President of the US

Special Advisor to the President

former Lieutenant Governor of Laurentiana

former State Councillor of Tribal Affairs of the state of Laurentiana
    former Governor of Laurentiana
    former Speaker of the General Court

I'm on AstorWiki

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Library of Congress ()

Presidential Honor Star

to

The Honorable

Márkusz Varga

The Honorable Márkusz Varga has long been an icon of Astorian public life. While he has contributed significantly to the nation’s economy as chairman of Varga International, Limited, his work in politics ought to be recognized in particular. The Honorable Márkusz Varga has served his home state of Assentia as Governor, was a Member of the House of Representatives and Secretary of Commerce, but, most prominently, served as 42nd President of the United States. Thus, we honor a great statesman and a living example of dedicated public service.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this third day of April, in the year of our Lord two thousand twentyone.

astor-gold-klein.gif

Sarah Jones

59th President of the US

Special Advisor to the President

former Lieutenant Governor of Laurentiana

former State Councillor of Tribal Affairs of the state of Laurentiana
    former Governor of Laurentiana
    former Speaker of the General Court

I'm on AstorWiki

• Library of Congress

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Federal Honors Act - Award Certificates“ zu „Certificates | Presidential Honor Star“ geändert.

Presidential Honor Star

to

The Honorable

John Norman Nicolas Morman, J.D. B.A.

In recognition of more than a decade of tireless service to Astorian jurisprudence as jurist and Chief Justice of the United States.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this ninth day of March, in the year Two-thousand and twenty-two.

paperseal_128.png

42379805fv.png

Lisa Shore

The President of the United States

Presidential Honor Star

to

The Honorable

Ulysses Knight

63rd President of the United States

In recent years, Ulysses Knight has put his motivation, drive and commitment into the design and execution of various political offices within the United States. The highlight of his political career was undoubtedly his presidency as the 63rd President of the United States. But even after his term in the White House, he did not retire into political retirement, but is still where political life needs him. In particular, as a multiple governor of his home state of Laurentiana and as a recurring speaker of the local General Court, he keeps the state running. His many years of work as a senator in the United States Congress and his terms as chamber president also testify to his unconditional willingness to serve this country. He deserves our respect for that. For this, he deserves our proud nation’s highest civilian award.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this nineteenth day of September, in the year of our Lord two thousand twentythree.

paperseal_128.png

sig_sun.png

Kendrith Sun | The President of the United States

sig_sun.png

66th President of the United States of Astor

Former Governor of the Republic of Serena

(R-SE)

trophyImage-5.png

Presidential Honor Star

to

The Honorable

Lisa Shore

62nd President of the United States

Former President Lisa Shore dedicates her life to serving the Astorian people. Before and after her term as the 62nd President, she was and is never tired of putting herself at the service of the nation and doing her part to keep politics running. By serving as Senator for her home state of Freeland, she shows that she is willing to maintain political discourse and bring her personal opinion of our future into the debates. Her willingness to repeatedly assume the office of Senate President ensures that one of the most important pillars of our separation of powers continues to function, especially in times of empty offices. This country owes her a deep debt of gratitude for this. And for that she rightly receives the Presidential Honor Star.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this nineteenth day of September, in the year of our Lord two thousand twentythree.

paperseal_128.png

sig_sun.png

Kendrith Sun | The President of the United States

sig_sun.png

66th President of the United States of Astor

Former Governor of the Republic of Serena

(R-SE)

trophyImage-5.png

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!