Fink Garden

Es gibt 101 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 11.491 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Kathleen Johnson.

• Es wird mir eine Ehre sein, Madam Governor!

Handlung

bekräftigt sie und folgt der Aufforderung:

I do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability. So help me God!

Elisabeth Barbara "Beth" Lugo M.A. PhD
    Lieutenant Governor of the State of Astoria

Former AS Commissioner for the Arts and Heritage and Regent of the State of Astoria on the Astorian Institution | Former First Lady of the United States (53rd President)

• Congratulations, Lieutenant Governor. Ich freue mich über die Zusammenarbeit, Beth!

trophyImage-13.png

Kathleen Teresa Johnson (D-AS)

Governor of the State of Astoria
    Former U.S. Senator for Astoria | Former Chairwoman, Congressional Committee on Justice and Ethics
    Former Commoner of the Assembly of Representatives of the State of Astoria | Former Speaker of the Assembly of Representatives of the State of Astoria

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!