Inauguration of Governor Lugo

Es gibt 8 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 321 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Russell Jackson.

• Honorable Commoners!

The Assembly has gathered for a Special Session to witness the Inauguration of Mr. Matthew Lugo as Governor.

(Kingston)
    Speaker of the Assembly

• Handlung

Freut sich doch immer wieder auf das Prozedere; es wohnt ihm eine gewisse Sentimentalität bei.

Please rest your left hand on the Bible and repeat after me:

Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde; so help me God!

• Handlung

Sieht den Speaker überrascht an, offensichtlich stammte der Eid noch aus der alten Verfassung?! :D

Matthew Carrión "Matt" Lugo (D-AS)
    53rd President of the United States
    Former Governor of Astoria | Former Senior Advisor to the President (B. Laval II Administration) | Former Lieutenant Governor of Astoria State
    Liberty State

• Handlung

Ben wird kreidebleich im Gesicht - soweit das bei seiner Hautfarbe möglich ist. Er blättert im Buch auf dem Tisch des Vorsitzenden und spricht dann erneut.

My apolologies.

You, Matthew Carrión Lugo, do solemnly swear that you will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that you will execute the duties of the office on which you are about to enter faithfully and to the best of your ability; so help you God?

• No problem, Mr Speaker.

Handlung

lächelt Ben aufmunternd zu, legt dann seine Hand auf die Bibel und spricht den Eid.

I, Matthew Carrión Lugo, do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which you are about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability; so help me God!

Matthew Carrión "Matt" Lugo (D-AS)
    53rd President of the United States
    Former Governor of Astoria | Former Senior Advisor to the President (B. Laval II Administration) | Former Lieutenant Governor of Astoria State
    Liberty State

• David Clark

Hat das Label Records (The Assembly - Astor 1.0) hinzugefügt

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!