Messages and Nominations by President Lugo

Es gibt 11 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.923 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Matthew Lugo.

• Astoria City | January 31, 2018

Letter of Nomination

Mr President,

I hereby nominate

Mrs Claire Fisher
    of St. Vincentus, SE

to be

United States Secretary of Commerce
    vice Mr Michael Blidge

and seek the advice and consent of the United States Senate pursuant to the provisions of the Senate Advice and Consent Act. This Nomination is made under Sec. 2 Ssc. 3 of the said Act.

Sincerely yours

Matthew C. Lugo, President-elect of the United States

Astoria City | January 31, 2018

Letter of Nomination

Mr President,

I hereby nominate

Ms Irene Ambrose
    of Greenville, AS

to be

United States Attorney General
    vice Mr Shawn G. Bowman, resigned

and seek the advice and consent of the United States Senate pursuant to the provisions of the Senate Advice and Consent Act. This Nomination is made under Sec. 2 Ssc. 3 of the said Act.

Sincerely yours

Astoria City | January 31, 2018

Letter of Nomination

Mr President,

I hereby nominate

LTG (USA ret.) Teresa Ramsey-Prescott
    of Assentia

to be

United States Secretary of State
    vice Mr Samuel Shelton

Sincerely yours

Matthew Carrión "Matt" Lugo (D-AS)
    53rd President of the United States
    Former Governor of Astoria | Former Senior Advisor to the President (B. Laval II Administration) | Former Lieutenant Governor of Astoria State
    Liberty State

• Astoria City | February 03, 2018

Letter of Nomination

Mr President,

I hereby confirm my nominations made on January 31, 2018 of

• Mrs Claire Fisher, currently not serving in any position under the United States or any State, to be U.S. Secretary of Commerce
    • Ms Irene Ambrose, currently serving as General Counsel of the U.S. Department of Commerce, to be U.S. Attorney General
    • LTG (ret.) Teresa Ramsey-Prescott, currently not serving in any position under the United States or any State (until February 01, 2018 serving as National Security Advisor to the President of the United States), to be U.S. Secretary of State.

pursuant to Sec. 2 Ssc. 3 of the Senate Advice and Consent Act.

Sincerely yours

Matthew C. Lugo, President of the United States

Former Governor of Astoria | Former Senior Advisor to the President (B. Laval II Administration) | Former Lieutenant Governor of Astoria State
    Liberty State

• Astoria City | March 11, 2018

Letter of Nomination

Mr President,

I hereby nominate

Mr Percival Nunokawa
    of Ellisport, FL

to be

Vice President of the United States

under the provisions of the 4th Section of the 2nd Amendment to the United States Constitution.

Sincerely yours

Liberty State

• Astoria City | April 25, 2018

State of the Union Address

Mr Speaker,
    Mr President of the Senate,

I hereby seek the permission of Congress to report to a Joint Session of both Houses on the State of the Union.

Sincerely yours

Liberty State

• Handlung

Teilt mit, dass er seine Rede zur Lage der Nation gerne am 05.05. halten würde.

Liberty State

• Declaration of a Veto

Mr Speaker,

WHEREAS the United States House of Representatives has passed a Bill in accordance with Art. III Sec. 6 Ssc. 1 of the Constitution,
    AND WHEREAS the said Bill was transferred to the President on May 02, 2018,
    AND WHEREAS Art. III Sec. 7 of the Constitution provides for the approval of the President to enact a Bill,
    AND confers upon him the power to disapprove a Bill presented to him within seven days,

NOW THEREFORE I, Matthew C. Lugo, President of the United States, make the following Declaration:

• Ich erhebe hiermit meinen Einspruch (gemäß Art. III Sec. 7 Ssc. 4 USConst.) gegen die April & May 2018 Special Budget Bill.
    • Ich begründe diesen Einspruch wie folgt:

Hauptgegenstand der Bill ist es, das bisher vorgesehene Discretionary Spending for Subsidies zu streichen. Die Streichung dieser Mittel nimmt der Administration die Möglichkeit, Projekte, die vom Repräsentantenhaus als förderwürdig eingestuften Zwecken dienen, zu fördern. Dies betrifft unter anderem die Instandhaltung öffentlicher Infrastruktur, die Förderung der Landwirtschaft, von Wissenschaft, Innovation und Kultur sowie die Förderung der Gesundheitsversorgung. Dieses Vorhaben entspricht nicht den Interessen der Bürgerinnen und Bürger und dient nicht der zukünftigen Entwicklung der Vereinigten Staaten.

• Ich ersuche Sie, die vorstehende Begründung den Mitgliedern des Repräsentantenhauses im Zuge des weiteren Verfahrens zugänglich zu machen.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 09th day of May in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Liberty State

• Astoria City | May 09, 2018

Letter of Nomination

Mr President,

I hereby nominate

Justice Russell S. Floyd
    of San Quentin, SE

to be

Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States
    for a term of one year (reappointment)

under the provisions of Chapter III Sec. 1 Ssc. 2 Federal Judiciary Act and the Senate Advice and Consent Act.

Sincerely yours

Liberty State

• Astoria City | May 09, 2018

Letter of Nomination

Mr President,

I hereby nominate

Justice Benjamin Arthur Kingston
    of Greenville, AS

to be

Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States

under the provisions of Chapter III Sec. 1 Ssc. 2 Federal Judiciary Act and the Senate Advice and Consent Act.

Sincerely yours

Liberty State

• Astoria City | August 08, 2018

Letter of Nomination

Madam President pro tempore,

I hereby nominate

The Hon. John Norman Nicolas Morman
    of Gold Valley City, SE

to be

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States

Sincerely yours

Liberty State

• Astoria City | August 16, 2018

Letter of Nomination

Mister President,

I hereby nominate

Daniel Wodrow Kennay
    of the State of Freeland

to be

United States Secretary of Commerce

under the provisions of the Senate Advice and Consent Act.

Sincerely yours

Liberty State

• Astoria City | August 26, 2018

State of the Union Address

Mr Speaker,
    Mr President of the Senate,

I hereby seek the permission of Congress to report to a Joint Session of both Houses on the State of the Union.

Sincerely yours

Liberty State

• Lisa Shore

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Nominations and Motions of President Lugo“ zu „Messages and Nominations by President Lugo“ geändert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!