Inauguration of Governor Antony

Es gibt 10 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.507 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Monty Bracewell.

• Honorable Commoners!

The Chair calls the Assembly into Special Session for the Inauguration of the Governor-elect, Mr Eric M. Antony.

trophyImage-13.png

Kathleen Teresa Johnson (D-AS)

Governor of the State of Astoria
    Former U.S. Senator for Astoria | Former Chairwoman, Congressional Committee on Justice and Ethics
    Former Commoner of the Assembly of Representatives of the State of Astoria | Former Speaker of the Assembly of Representatives of the State of Astoria

• Handlung

Es fühlte sich ein wenig merkwürdig an, hier in offizieller Funktion gegenüber einem guten Freund aufzutreten, aber das war nun einmal ihr Job.

Governor Antony, are you prepared to take the Oath?

trophyImage-13.png

Former U.S. Senator for Astoria | Former Chairwoman, Congressional Committee on Justice and Ethics
    Former Commoner of the Assembly of Representatives of the State of Astoria | Former Speaker of the Assembly of Representatives of the State of Astoria

• Bitte heben Sie Ihre rechte Hand und sprechen mir nach.

Handlung

fordert sie ihn auf und trägt dann den Eid Stück für Stück vor.

I do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability.

trophyImage-13.png

• Handlung

Folgt der Aufforderung.

I do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability. So help me God!

• Handlung

Hat sich trotz seines ominösen Abschieds aus dem Senat zur Vereidigung des Governor eingefunden und applaudiert.

Congratulations! :applaus

• Handlung

Was natürlich von Medienvertretern - unter anderem des Globe - nicht unbemerkt bleibt: Die Anwesenheit zum einen, zum anderen aber auch der kräftige Applaus eines Republikaners für einen Demokraten. ;)

Handlung

Winkt der anwesenden Presse zu, als sich die Kameras auf ihn richten und denkt sich: "Ja ja, dieser Republikaner klatscht, aber die Klatsche haben ganz andere..." ;)

• David Clark

Hat das Label Records (The Assembly - Astor 1.0) hinzugefügt

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!