By-election of the Speaker

Es gibt 13 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.239 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Ryan Greenspan.

• Honorable Commoners!

Wir wählen den Speaker der Assembly. Um die entsprechende Option zu wählen, stimmen Sie in der nebenstehenden Form.

[table='Option,Stimmabgabe']
    [*] Mr. Ryan Greenspan[*] Yea [*]Gegen den Kandidaten [*]Nay
    [*]Aktive Enthaltung [*]Present
    [/table]

Für die Wahl ist ein Zeitraum von 96 Stunden vorgesehen.

(Kingston)
    Acting Speaker

• Yea.

trophyImage-13.png

Kathleen Teresa Johnson (D-AS)

Governor of the State of Astoria
    Former U.S. Senator for Astoria | Former Chairwoman, Congressional Committee on Justice and Ethics
    Former Commoner of the Assembly of Representatives of the State of Astoria | Former Speaker of the Assembly of Representatives of the State of Astoria

• Mr Speaker pro tempore?

trophyImage-13.png

Former U.S. Senator for Astoria | Former Chairwoman, Congressional Committee on Justice and Ethics
    Former Commoner of the Assembly of Representatives of the State of Astoria | Former Speaker of the Assembly of Representatives of the State of Astoria

• Honorable Commoners!

Die Abstimmung ist beendet.

[table='Option,Stimmabgabe']
    [*] Mr. Ryan Greenspan[*] 3[*]Gegen den Kandidaten [*]0[*]Aktive Enthaltung [*]1
    [/table]

Damit ist Mr. Greenspan zum Speaker gewählt.

(Kingston)
    Acting Speaker

• Handlung

Bittet Commoner Greenspan zum Präsidium und stellt sich anschließend ihm gegenüber auf.

Mr. Speaker-elect, Do you solemnly swear to preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and to execute the duties of the office on which I you are about to enter faithfully and to the best of your ability; so help you God?

• I do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability.

• Congratulations, Mr Speaker.

trophyImage-13.png

• David Clark

Hat das Label Records (The Assembly - Astor 1.0) hinzugefügt

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!