Messages and Nominations by President Kingston

Es gibt 16 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.476 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Ben Kingston.

• To the Senate of the United States

Madam President,

I herby nominate

Kevin Lomax
    of New Alcantara

to be

Attorney General of the United States

and seek the advice and consent of the United States Senate pursuant to the provisions of the Senate Advice and Consent Act.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this second day of February, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.
    President of the United States

Madam President,

I herby nominate

Herbert C. Walker
    of Freeland

to be

United States Secretary of Commerce

and seek the advice and consent of the United States Senate pursuant to the provisions of the Senate Advice and Consent Act.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this eighth day of February, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

Madam President,

I herby nominate

Diana Baker
    of New Alcantara

to be

Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-second day of March, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

• Handlung

Lässt aufgrund der Abwesenheit der Senatspräsidentin dem Dekan eine Nachricht zukommen. Steve McQueen:

Eugene Duangan

U.S. Senator for Serena

Former President of United States Congress

Former U.S. Representative from Shenghei / Serena
    Democrat_SE.png

Madam President,

I herby nominate

VADM Michelle Clarkson, USN
    of Assentia

to be

Chief of Naval Operations

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-third day of March, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

• STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS

April 4, 2019

Mister Speaker,
    Madam President,

Pursuant to Section 2, Subsection 4 of the State of the Union Report Act, I herby request permission to deliver the State of the Union Address to a Joint Session of Congress on April 14, 2019.

Yours sincerely,

BENJAMIN KINGSTON, JR.

Madam President pro tempore,

I herby nominate

The Hon. Virginia Meyers
    of Freeland

to be

Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United Staes

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-fourth day of May, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

Madam President,

I herby nominate

Claire Fisher
    of Serena

to be

United States Secretary of Commerce

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this fourth day of June, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

Madam President,

I herby nominate

The Honorable
    Benjamin A. Kingston, Sr.
    of Astoria

to be

Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States

for another term, following his second term ending on June 27, 2019,

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-first day of June, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

Madam President,

I herby nominate

Alasdair MacIntyre
    of Freeland

to be

United States Secretary of State

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-ninth day of July, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

• The President and Vice President of Congress
    The Capitol
    Astoria City, AS

August 1, 2019

Dear Mr. Speaker pro tempore,
    Dear Madam President,

Es freut mich sehr, Ihnen als Vorsitzende ihrer jeweiligen Kammern alles Gute für die bevorstehende Legislaturperiode zu wünschen. Vor allen Dingen möchte ich meine Glückwünsche an Representatives Duangan und Hadley, sowie Senators Jackson und Johnson ausrichten, die erneut oder zum ersten Mal in ihre Ämter gewählt wurden. Ich freue mich auf zahlreiche Gesetzesinitiativen und eine ausgezeichnete Zusammenarbeit.

Yours sincerely,

BENJAMIN KINGSTON, JR.

• STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS

August 2, 2019

Mister Speaker pro tempore,
    Madam President,

Pursuant to Section 2, Subsection 4 of the State of the Union Report Act, I herby request permission to deliver the State of the Union Address to a Joint Session of Congress on August 18, 2019.

Yours sincerely,

BENJAMIN KINGSTON, JR.

Madam President,

I herby nominate

Roger Morgan
    of New Alcantara

to be

Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigaton

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this second day of August, in the year Two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

Madam President,

I herby nominate

Eduard O’Naughton
    of Serena

to be

Federal Judge of the United States

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this second day of August, in the year Two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

Madam President,

I herby nominate

Shawn G. Bowman III
    of Laurentiana

to be

Attorney General of the United States

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this fifth day of August, in the year Two thousand nineteen.

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott
    Acting President of the United States

Madam President,

I herby nominate

James Booth
    of Astoria

to be

Director of the Central Intelligence Agency

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twentieth day of August, in the year Two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

Madam President pro tempore,

I herby nominate

The Hon. John N. Morman
    of Serena

to be, following the end of his current term on September 30, 2019, for another term,

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-fifth day of September, in the year Two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

• Lisa Shore

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Nominations and Motions of President Kingston“ zu „Messages and Nominations by President Kingston“ geändert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!