Installation of a Speaker pro tempore

Es gibt 9 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.304 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Clifford H. Burry.

• Honorable Commoners!

Nach Art. I Sec. 1 SSec. 2 der Standing Rules der Assembly bestelle ich hiermit Mr. Clifford H. Burry als Speaker pro tempore of the Assembly.
    Ich bitte den Ernannten nun den Eid zu leisten

Zitat

I do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability.
    Ich schwöre, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten und des Staates Astoria wahren und die Pflichten des mir anvertrauten Amtes getreulich und nach meinen besten Fähigkeiten ausüben werde.

Sie können den Eid nach eigener Wahl um eine religiöse Beteuerung ergänzen.

Carter Michtell

Clifford H. Burry:

Mitchell Carter

Speaker of the Assembly of Astoria

Former Acting Governor of Freeland
    Democrat_AS.png

• Handlung

Tritt vor.

I do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability. So help me God!

user_rank_senate.png

Clifford Henry "Cliff" Burry (D-AS)
    U.S. Senator for the State of Astoria

Former Commoner of the Assembly
    Major (USA ret.)

• Honorable Commoners!

Nach Art. I Sec. 1 SSec. 2 der Standing Rules der Assembly bestelle ich hiermit erneut Mr. Clifford H. Burry als Speaker pro tempore of the Assembly.
    Ich bitte den Ernannten nun den Eid zu leisten

Zitat

I do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability.
    Ich schwöre, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten und des Staates Astoria wahren und die Pflichten des mir anvertrauten Amtes getreulich und nach meinen besten Fähigkeiten ausüben werde.

Sie können den Eid nach eigener Wahl um eine religiöse Beteuerung ergänzen.

Clifford H. Burry:

Mitchell Carter

Speaker of the Assembly of Astoria

Former Acting Governor of Freeland
    Democrat_AS.png

• Handlung

Tritt abermals vor.

I do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability. So help me God!

user_rank_senate.png

Clifford Henry "Cliff" Burry (D-AS)
    U.S. Senator for the State of Astoria

Former Commoner of the Assembly
    Major (USA ret.)

• David Clark

Hat das Label Records (The Assembly - Astor 1.0) hinzugefügt

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!