Notifications by the Electoral Office

Es gibt 54 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 2.654 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von U.S. Electoral Office.

• electoral-office-klein.gif

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Ms. Rebecca Crowford
    of Cape Burnham, Laurentiana

on the thirty-first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two, was chosen by the electors of the State of Laurentiana, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

to represent the People of the State in the Senate of the United States, serving the remainder of a term of six months, beginning on the first day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two.

paperseal_128.png

In Testimony Whereof, I have caused the Great Seal of the United States to be affixed,

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this thirty-first day of August in the year

Two Thousand and Twenty-two.

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director pro tempore

´

Adam Van der Wellen

Director of the Electoral Office

Director of the Registration Office

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Ms. Lisa Rhodes Shore
    of Amada, Freeland

on the twenty-sixth day of September in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two, was chosen by the electors of the Commonwealth of Freeland, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

to represent the People of the Commonwealth in the Senate of the United States, serving a term of six months, beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two.

paperseal_128.png

In Testimony Whereof, I have caused the Great Seal of the United States to be affixed,

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-sixth day of September in the year

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director pro tempore

´

electoral-office-klein.gif

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Ms. Rebecca Crowford

on the twenty-sixth day of September in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two, was chosen by the electors of the State of Laurentiana, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

to represent the People of the State in the Senate of the United States, serving a term of six months, beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two.

paperseal_128.png

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-sixth day of September in the year

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director pro tempore

´

Adam Van der Wellen

• letterhead-electoral.gif

The Honorable

The President and Vice President of Congress

Capitol Building, DC

September 28, 2022

Election of the House of Representatives, President and Vice President of the United States

Dear Mr. Speaker,

Dear Madam President,

Ich setze Sie hiermit davon in Kenntnis, dass das U.S. Electoral Office, nach zweifacher erfolgloser Durchführung von Kandidatur-Runden die Wahlen zum Repräsentantenhaus sowie die Wahl zum Präsidenten und Vizepräsidenten der Vereingten Staaten zum Wahlmonat September 2022 nicht weiter betreiben wird. Das Bundeswahlengesetz schreibt bei erfolgloser Kandidatenrunde eine Neuausschreibung der Wahl vor; wie oft das zu wiederholen ist, wird nicht genannt. Es ist daher die Rechtsansicht dieser Behörde, dass es lediglich einer Neuausschreibung bedarf.

Gemäß einschlägigem Zusatzartikel zur Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten geht das Wahlrecht des Präsidenten und Vizepräsidenten nun auf den Kongress über.

Sincerely yours,

34304990bu.jpg

Adam Van der Wellen

Director pro tempore

Adam Van der Wellen

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Adam Van der Wellen ()

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Mrs. Serena Hobbs
    of Astoria City, Astoria

on the twenty-fifth day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two, was chosen by the electors of the State of Astoria, legally qualified to vote therefore, the

United States Senator

to represent the People of the State of Astoria in the seventy-eighth and seventy-ninth Congress, serving the remainder of a term of six months, beginning on the twenty-sixth day of October , in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two.

paperseal_128.png

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-fifth day of October in the year

sig_jpf.png

Jonathan Patton Ford

Director

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Mrs. Susan Walken
    of Agnus Dei, New Alcantara

on the twenty-fifth day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two, was chosen by the electors of the Free State of New Alcantara, legally qualified to vote therefore, the

United States Senator

to represent the People of the Free State of New Alcantara in the seventy-eighth Congress, serving the remainder of a term of six months, beginning on the twenty-sixth day of October , in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two.

paperseal_128.png

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-fifth day of October in the year

sig_jpf.png

Jonathan Patton Ford

Director

JONATHAN PATTON FORD
    Former Governor of the Free State of New Alcantara

Former Director of the United States Electoral Office

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Mr. Ernest Herbert Sandhurst

of Alexandretta, Laurentiana

on the twenty-second day of November, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two, was chosen by the electors of the several States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

Member of the United States House of Representatives

to represent the People of the United States in the Seventy-Ninth Congress, holding a number of mandates equal to one-hundred and ninety, for a term of two months beginning on the first day of December, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two.

paperseal_128.png

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-second day of November in the year

sig_jpf.png

Jonathan Patton Ford

Director

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Mr. Jake Ulysses Smith

of Octavia, Laurentiana

on the twenty-second day of November, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two, was chosen by the electors of the several States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the Seventy-Ninth Congress, holding a number of mandates equal to two-hundred and fourty-four, for a term of two months beginning on the first day of December, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two.

paperseal_128.png

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-second day of November in the year

sig_jpf.png

Jonathan Patton Ford

Director

JONATHAN PATTON FORD

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Mrs. Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

of Freyburg, Assentia

as candidate for President on a joint ticket for President and Vice President of the United States, on the nineteenth day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, has received the majority of electoral votes cast by the people of the Republic of Assentia, the State of Astoria, the Free State of Freeland, the State of Laurentiana, the Free State of New Alcantara, the Republic of Serena, and the District of the Capital respectively, and has therefore duly and lawfully been chosen to be

President of the United States of Astor

for a term of four months beginning on the first day of February, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three.

paperseal_128.png

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-fourth day of January in the year

Two Thousand and Twenty-three.

sig_jpf.png

Jonathan Patton Ford

Director

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Mrs. Meghan Cortez Kingston

of Maripa, Laurentiana

as candidate for Vice President on a joint ticket for President and Vice President of the United States, on the nineteenth day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, has received the majority of electoral votes cast by the people of the Republic of Assentia, the State of Astoria, the Free State of Freeland, the State of Laurentiana, the Free State of New Alcantara, the Republic of Serena, and the District of the Capital respectively, and has therefore duly and lawfully been chosen to be

Vice President of the United States of Astor

for a term of four months beginning on the first day of February, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three.

paperseal_128.png

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-fourth day of January in the year

sig_jpf.png

Jonathan Patton Ford

Director

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Mr. Ernest Herbert Sandhurst

of Alexandretta, Laurentiana

on the nineteenth day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, was chosen by the electors of the several States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the Eightieth Congress, holding a number of mandates equal to four-hundred and thirty-five, for a term of two months beginning on the first day of February, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three.

paperseal_128.png

sig_jpf.png

Jonathan Patton Ford

Director

JONATHAN PATTON FORD

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Mr. Jim Harris
    of the District of the Capital

on the nineteenth day of February, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, was chosen by the electors of the State of Astoria, legally qualified to vote therefore, the

Mayor of the District of the Capital

paperseal_128.png

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this first day of February in the year

sig_jpf.png

Jonathan Patton Ford
    Director

JONATHAN PATTON FORD

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Ms. Lisa Rhodes Shore
    of Amada, Freeland

on the thirtieth day of March in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, was chosen by the electors of the Commonwealth of Freeland, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

to represent the People of the Commonwealth in the Senate of the United States, serving a term of six months, beginning on the first day of April, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three.

paperseal_128.png

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this thirtieth day of March in the year

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director pro tempore

´

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Ms. Rebecca Crowford

on the thirtieth day of March in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, was chosen by the electors of the State of Laurentiana, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

to represent the People of the State in the Senate of the United States, serving a term of six months, beginning on the first day of April, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three.

paperseal_128.png

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director pro tempore

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Ms. Serena Hobbs
    of Los Fuegos, Astoria

on the thirtieth day of March in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, was chosen by the electors of the State of Astoria in a special election, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

to represent the People of the State in the Senate of the United States, serving the remainder of a term of six months, beginning on the thirty-first day of March, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three and ending on the thirty-first day of July, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two.

paperseal_128.png

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director pro tempore

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Mr. Michael O’Riley
    of Aiken Springs, Serena

on the thirtieth day of March in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, was chosen by the electors of the several states, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

Member of the House of Representatives

to represent the People of the United States in the eighty-first Congress of the United States, with a number of seats equal to four-hundred and thirty-five, serving a term of two months, beginning on the first day of April, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three.

paperseal_128.png

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director pro tempore

Adam Van der Wellen

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Mr. Kendrith Sun
    of Laioning, Serena

on the twenty-first day of May in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, was, pursuant to the laws of the United States, duly chosen the

for a term of four months, beginning on the first day of June, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three.

paperseal_128.png

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-first day of May in the year

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Ms. Carolin Sperry
    of Assentia

on the twenty-first day of May in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, was, pursuant to the laws of the United States, duly chosen the

for a term of four months, beginning on the first day of June, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three.

paperseal_128.png

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Mr. Michael O’Riley
    of Aiken Springs, Serena

on the thirtieth day of March in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, was chosen, pursuant to the laws of the United States, a

to represent the People of the United States in the Eighty-Second Congress of the United States, with a number of seats equal to four-hundred and thirty-five, serving a term of two months, beginning on the first day of June, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three.

paperseal_128.png

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director

Adam Van der Wellen

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Ms. Beatrix Henrietta Albert
    of Astoria

on the twenty-fourth day of July in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, was chosen, by the People of the United States, a

to represent the People of the United States in the Eighty-Third Congress of the United States, with a number of seats equal to two-hundred and twelve, serving a term of four months, beginning on the first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three.

paperseal_128.png

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-fourth day of July in the year

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Mr. Michael O’Riley
    of Aiken Springs, Serena

on the twenty-fourth day of Juyl in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, was chosen, by the People of the United States, a

to represent the People of the United States in the Eighty-Third Congress of the United States, with a number of seats equal to two-hundred and twenty-three, serving a term of four months, beginning on the first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three.

paperseal_128.png

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-fourth day of July in the year

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Ms. Serena Hobbs
    of Los Fuegos, Astoria

on the twenty-fourth day of Juyl in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, was chosen, pursuant to the laws of the United States, a

United States Senator

to represent the People of the State of Astoria in the Senateof the United States, with a number of seats equal to two-hundred and twenty-three, serving a term of four months, beginning on the first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three.

paperseal_128.png

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director

Adam Van der Wellen

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Ms. Rebecca Crowford

on the twentieth day of September in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, was chosen pursuant to the laws of the United States, a

United States Senator

to represent the People of the State of Laurentiana in the Senate of the United States, serving a term of six months, beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three.

paperseal_128.png

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-first day of October in the year

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Ms. Elizabeth Thorndike
    of Shenghei, Serena

on the twentieth day of September in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, was chosen in a special election pursuant to the laws of the United States, a

United States Senator

to represent the People of the Republic of Serena in the Senate of the United States, serving the remainder of a term of six months, beginning on the twenty-second day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three.

paperseal_128.png

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-first day of October in the year

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Mrs. Lisa Rhodes Shore
    of West Oaklin, Freeland

on the twentieth day of September in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, was chosen pursuant to the laws of the United States, a

United States Senator

to represent the People of the Commonwealth in the Senate of the United States, serving a term of six months, beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three.

paperseal_128.png

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Mr. James Alexander Harris
    of the District of the Capital

on the twentieth day of September in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, was chosen pursuant to the laws of the United States, the

Mayor of the District of the Capital

serving a term of four months, beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three.

paperseal_128.png

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director

Adam Van der Wellen

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lisa Shore ()

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Mr. Kendrith Sun
    of Laioning, Serena

on the twenty-fifth day of September in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, has received the majority of electoral votes cast by the people of the Republic of Assentia, the State of Astoria, the Commonwealth of Freeland, the State of Laurentiana, the Free State of New Alcantara, the Republic of Serena, and the District of the Capital respectively, and has therefore duly and lawfully been chosen to be the

for a term of four months, beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three.

paperseal_128.png

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-sixth day of May in the year

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Mrs. Catherine O’Malley
    of Hemingford, Assentia

on the twenty-fifth day of September in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, has received the majority of electoral votes cast by the people of the Republic of Assentia, the State of Astoria, the Commonwealth of Freeland, the State of Laurentiana, the Free State of New Alcantara, the Republic of Serena, and the District of the Capital respectively, and has therefore duly and lawfully been chosen to be the

for a term of four months, beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three.

paperseal_128.png

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director

Adam Van der Wellen

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Mr. Montgomery Bracewell
    of Astoria City, Astoria

on the twenty-seventh day of January in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-four, has received the majority of electoral votes cast by the people of the twenty-three United States, the United States Territories, and the District of the Capital respectively, and has therefore duly and lawfully been chosen to be the

for a term of four months, beginning on the first day of February, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-four.

paperseal_128.png

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this thirty-first day of January in the year

Two Thousand and Twenty-four.

Bartholomew H. Ramforth

(BARTHOLOMEW H. RAMFORTH)
    Assistant Director

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

Mr. Arjun Narayan
    of Sen City, Serena

on the twenty-seventh day of January in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-four, has received the majority of electoral votes cast by the people of the twenty-three United States, the United States Territories, and the District of the Capital respectively, and has therefore duly and lawfully been chosen to be the

for a term of four months, beginning on the first day of February, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-four.

paperseal_128.png

Bartholomew H. Ramforth

(BARTHOLOMEW H. RAMFORTH)
    Assistant Director

• Handlung

Es wird durch das United States Electoral Office mitgeteilt und beurkundet, dass

• für die Demokratische Partei in 243 Wahlbezirken Abgeordnete in das House of Representatives gewählt worden sind, darunter Elisabeth Huang, Meghan C. Kingston, Virginia Myers, Rebecca J. Payne und Ernest H. Sandhurst sowie
    • für die Republikanische Partei in 192 Wahlbezirken Abgeordnete in das House of Representatives gewählt wurden, darunter Gary Buchanan, Adrian Domingo, Jacob A. Glenwood, Arantheon Knight und Mortimer Stone

• Handlung

Es wird durch das United States Electoral Office mitgeteilt und beurkundet, dass

• für den Staat Alcantara der Kandidat Jose Glenwood von der Republikanischen Partei,
    • für den Staat Assentia die Kandidatin Theresa Ramsey-Prescott von der Demokratischen Partei,
    • für den Staat Arcadia ein Kandidat der Demokratischen Partei,
    • für den Staat Astoria der Kandidat Shawn G. Bowman von der Demokratischen Partei,
    • für den Staat Chan Sen ein Kandidat der Demokratischen Partei,
    • für den Staat Christiania ein Kandidat der Republikanischen Partei,
    • für den Staat Freeland der Kandidat Helgaud Snyder von der Demokratischen Partei,
    • für den Staat Hybertina der Kandidat Stanley Corypheus

die jeweilige Mehrheit der Wählerstimmen erhalten und zum United States Senator gewählt worden sind.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!