Notifications by the Electoral Office

Es gibt 54 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 2.653 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von U.S. Electoral Office.

• Know Ye That

Mr. James Wayne
    of Laurentiana

on the sixteenth day of July, on the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of this State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator
    from the State of Laurentiana

to represent the State of Laurentiana in the United States Senate for a term beginning on seventeenth day of July and ending on the thirty-first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

In Testimony Whereof, I have caused the Great Seal of the United States to be affixed,

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this eightteenth day of July in the year

Two Thousand and Nineteen.

Adam Van der Wellen
    Director

• Know Ye That

Mr. Eugene Duangan
    of Serena

on the twenty-fifth day of July, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of the United States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

Member of the House of Representatives

to represent the People of the United States in the 59th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to One Hundred and Twenty-Seven, beginning on the first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

In Testimony Whereof, I have caused the Great Seal of the United States to be affixed,

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-sixth day of July in the year

Adam Van der Wellen
    Director

Know Ye That

Mr. John Hadley
    of Astoria

on the twenty-fifth day of July, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of the United States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the 59th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to One Hundred and Eighty-Four, beginning on the first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-sixth day of July in the year

Adam Van der Wellen
    Director

Know Ye That

Mr. Nicolas Frederik Henry Dietz, Sr.
    of New Alcantara

to represent the People of the United States in the 59th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Fifty-Seven, beginning on the first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

Adam Van der Wellen
    Director

• Handlung

Nimmt dankend die Mittleiung des E.O. zur Kenntnis.

Eugene Duangan

U.S. Senator for Serena

Former President of United States Congress

Former U.S. Representative from Shenghei / Serena
    Democrat_SE.png

• Know Ye That

Ms. Kathleen Johnson
    of Astoria

on the twenty-ninth day of July, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of this State, legally qualified to vote therefore, and thereafter by a drawing procedure, as prescribed by law, the

United States Senator
    from Astoria

to represent the People of the State of Astoria in the United States Senate for a six-month term beginning on the first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-ninth day of July in the year

Adam Van der Wellen
    Director

Know Ye That

Ms. Cadence Jackson
    of Assentia

on the twenty-ninth day of July, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of this State, legally qualified to vote therefore, the

United States Senator
    from Assentia

to represent the People of the Republic of Assentia in the United States Senate for a six-month term beginning on the first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-ninth day of July in the year

Adam Van der Wellen
    Director

• Know Ye That

Mr. Ulysses Knight
    of New Alcantara

on the third day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of this State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator
    from the Free State of New Alcantara

to represent the Free State of New Alcantara in the United States Senate for a term beginning on fifth day of July and ending on the thirtieth day of November, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this fifth day of August in the year

Adam Van der Wellen
    Director

Adam Van der Wellen

Director of the Electoral Office

Director of the Registration Office

• Know Ye That

Mr. Eugene Duangan
    of Serena

on the twenty-third day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of the United States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the 60th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to One Hundred and Fifty-two, beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-fourth day of July in the year

Adam Van der Wellen
    Director

Know Ye That

Mr. John Hadley
    of Astoria

on the twenty-third day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of the United States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the 60th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Ninety-four, beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-fourth day of July in the year

Adam Van der Wellen
    Director

Know Ye That

Mr. Theodor Polk
    of Laurentiana

to represent the People of the United States in the 60th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Seventy-nine, beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

Adam Van der Wellen
    Director

Know Ye That

Mr. Benjamin Arthur Kingston, Jr.
    of Astoria

to represent the People of the United States in the 60th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Ninety-four, beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

Adam Van der Wellen
    Director

Know Ye That

Mr. Nicolas Frederik Henry Dietz, Sr.
    of New Alcantara

to represent the People of the United States in the 60th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Thirty-three, beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

Adam Van der Wellen
    Director

• Know Ye That

Miss Meghan Cortez
    of Laurentiana

on the twenty-third day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of this State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

to represent the State of Laurentiana in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the first day of October in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen and ending on the thiry-first day of March, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-fourth day of September in the year

Adam Van der Wellen
    Director

• Know Ye That

Mr. Daniel Turner
    of Serena

on the fourteenth day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of this State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator
    from the Republic of Serena

to represent the Republic of Serena in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the fifteenth day of October in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen and ending on the thirtieth day of November, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this fourteenth day of September in the year

Adam Van der Wellen
    Director pro tempore

• Know Ye That

Mr. Eugene Duangan
    of Serena

on the twenty-third day of November, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of the United States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the 61th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to One Hundred and Seventy-Six, beginning on the first day of December, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this first day of December in the year

Robert Hannity
    Director

Know Ye That

Mr. Theodor Polk
    of Laurentiana

on the twenty-third day of November, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of the United States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the 61th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to One Hundred and Fifteen, beginning on the first day of December, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

Robert Hannity
    Director

Know Ye That

Mr. Ross Gaultier
    of Freeland

to represent the People of the United States in the 61th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Seventy-Six, beginning on the first day of December, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

Robert Hannity
    Director

Know Ye That

Mr. John Hadley
    of Astoria

to represent the People of the United States in the 61th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Fifty-Seven, beginning on the first day of December, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen.

Robert Hannity
    Director

• Know Ye That

Mr. Ulysses Kemp
    of New Alcantara

on the twenty-ninth day of November, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of this State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

to represent the Free State of New Alcantara in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the first day of December in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen and ending on the thirty-first day of Mai, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

Robert Hannity
    Director

• Know Ye That

Mr. Daniel Turner
    of Serena

on the first day December, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of this State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

to represent the Republic of Serena in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the first day of December in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen and ending on the thirty-first day of Mai, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

Robert Hannity
    Director

• Know Ye That

Mr. Steve McQueen
    of Serena

on the fourteenth day of December, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of this State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

to represent the people of the Free State of New Alcantara in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the fifteenth day of December in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen and ending on the thirty first day of May in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this fourteenth day of December in the year

Adam Van der Wellen
    Director pro tempore

• Know Ye That

Mr. Eugene Duangan
    of Serena

on the twenty-fifth day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of the United States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the 62nd House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to One Hundred and Fourty-Nine, beginning on the first day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-eighths day of January in the year

Two Thousand and Twenty.

Charels Han, Director pro tempore
    January 28, 2020

Know Ye That

Mr. Theodor Polk
    of Laurentiana

on the twenty-fifth day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of the United States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the 62nd House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Seventy, beginning on the first day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-eighths day of January in the year

Two Thousand and Twenty.

January 28, 2020

Know Ye That

Mr. Nicolas F. H. SR. Dietz
    of New Alcantara

to represent the People of the United States in the 62nd House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Forty, beginning on the first day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

Two Thousand and Twenty.

January 28, 2020

Know Ye That

Mr. Daniel Russell
    of Laurentiana

to represent the People of the United States in the 62nd House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to One Hundred Seventy-Six, beginning on the first day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

Two Thousand and Twenty.

January 28, 2020

Know Ye That

Ms. Cadence Jackson
    of Assentia

on the twenty-fifth day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of her State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator
    from the State of Assentia

to represent the people of the State of Assentia in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the first day of February in the year Two Thousand and Twenty and ending on the thirty first day of July in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-eights day of January in the year

Two Thousand and Twenty.

January 28, 2020

Know Ye That

Mr. Clifford H. Burry
    of Astoria State

on the twenty-fifth day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of his State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator
    from the State of Astoria

to represent the people of the State of Astoria in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the first day of February in the year Two Thousand and Twenty and ending on the thirty first day of July in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-eights day of January in the year

Two Thousand and Twenty.

January 28, 2020

Know Ye That

Ms. Tamara Arroyo
    of Serena

on the twenty-fifth day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of her State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

[align=center]to represent the people of the Republic of Serena in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the twenty-sixths day of January in the year Two Thousand and Twenty and ending on the thirty first day of May in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

[align=center]

[align=center]

[align=center]given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-eights day of January in the year

[align=center]Two Thousand and Twenty.

[align=center]

[align=center]
    January 28, 2020

sighan.png
    Former Director of the Electoral Office|Former Chief of Staff of the White House

• Handlung

Dankt dem Director pro tempore für die die Übermittlung der Zertifikate.

Eugene Duangan

U.S. Senator for Serena

Democrat_SE.png

• Know Ye That

Mr. Eugene Duangan
    of Serena

on the twenty-first day of March, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of the United States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the 63rd House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to One Hundred and Fourty-Eight, beginning on the first day of April, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-first day of March in the year

Two Thousand and Twenty.

Charels Han, Director
    March 21, 2020

Know Ye That

Mr. Theodor Polk
    of Laurentiana

on the twenty-first day of March, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of the United States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the 63rd House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Forty-Three, beginning on the first day of April, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-first day of March in the year

Two Thousand and Twenty.

Charels Han, Director
    March 21, 2020

Know Ye That

Mr. Nicolas F. H. SR. Dietz
    of New Alcantara

to represent the People of the United States in the 63rd House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Seventy, beginning on the first day of April, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

Two Thousand and Twenty.

Charels Han, Director
    March 21, 2020

Know Ye That

Mr. Daniel Russell
    of Laurentiana

to represent the People of the United States in the 63rd House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to One Hundred Seventy-Three, beginning on the first day of April, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

Two Thousand and Twenty.

Charels Han, Director
    March 21, 2020

Know Ye That

Mr. Herbert C. Walker
    of Freeland

on the twenty-first day of March, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of his State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator
    from the State of Freeland

to represent the people of the State of Freeland in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the first day of April in the year Two Thousand and Twenty and ending on the thirty day of September in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

Two Thousand and Twenty.

Charels Han, Director
    March 21, 2020

Know Ye That

Mr. Ulysses Knight
    of Laurentiana

on the twenty-first day of March, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of his State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

to represent the people of the State of Laurentiana in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the first day of April in the year Two Thousand and Twenty and ending on the thirty day of September in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

[align=center]

[align=center]

[align=center]given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-first day of March in the year

[align=center]Two Thousand and Twenty.

[align=center]

[align=center]
    Charels Han, Director
    March 21, 2020

• Handlung

Dankt dem Direktor für die Ausstellung und Übersendung der Zertifikate.

Eugene Duangan

U.S. Senator for Serena

Democrat_SE.png

• Know Ye That

Ms. Cadence Jackson
    of Assentia

on the twenty-ninth day of April, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of her State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator
    from the State of Assentia

to represent the people of the State of Assentia in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the twenty-ninth day of April in the year Two Thousand and Twenty and ending on the thirty-first day of July in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-ninth day of April in the year

Two Thousand and Twenty.

[align=center]
    Charels Han, Director
    April 29, 2020

• letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Steve McQueen
    of New Alcantara

on the twenty-fourth day of May, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of his State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator
    from the State of New Alcantara

to represent the people of the State of New Alcantara in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the first day of June in the year Two Thousand and Twenty and ending on the thirty-first day of August in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

astor-gold-klein.gif

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-fifths day of May in the year

Two Thousand and Twenty.

sighan.png

Charels Han, Director

May 25, 2020

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Ms. Tamara Arroyo
    of Serena

on the twenty-fourth day of May, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of his State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator
    from the State of Serena

to represent the people of the State of Serena in the United States Senate for a term beginning on the first day of June in the year Two Thousand and Twenty and ending on the thirty-first day of August in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

astor-gold-klein.gif

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-fifths day of May in the year

Two Thousand and Twenty.

sighan.png

Charels Han, Director

May 25, 2020

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Eugene Duangan
    of Serena

to represent the People of the United States in the 64th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to One Hundred, beginning on the first day of June, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

astor-gold-klein.gif

Two Thousand and Twenty.

sighan.png

Charels Han, Director

May 25, 2020

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Bryan L. Jefferson
    of Astoria State

to represent the People of the United States in the 64th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Ninty-Six, beginning on the first day of June, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

astor-gold-klein.gif

Two Thousand and Twenty.

sighan.png

Charels Han, Director

May 25, 2020

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Ms. Audrey Sawyer
    of Serena

on the twenty-fourth day of May, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of her State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the 64th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Ninty, beginning on the first day of June, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

astor-gold-klein.gif

Two Thousand and Twenty.

sighan.png

Charels Han, Director

May 25, 2020

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Travis Lodbrok
    of Freeland

to represent the People of the United States in the 64th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Sixty-Seven, beginning on the first day of June, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

astor-gold-klein.gif

Two Thousand and Twenty.

sighan.png

Charels Han, Director

May 25, 2020

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Marcus Foy
    of New Alcantara

to represent the People of the United States in the 64th House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to Forty-Seven, beginning on the first day of June, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

astor-gold-klein.gif

Two Thousand and Twenty.

sighan.png

Charels Han, Director

May 25, 2020

sighan.png
    Former Director of the Electoral Office|Former Chief of Staff of the White House

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Charles Han ()

Know Ye That

Ms. Sarah Jones
    of Laurentiana

on the twenty-third day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of the several States, legally qualified to vote therefore, to be

President of the United States

for a term beginning on the first day of October in the year Two Thousand and Twenty and ending on the first day of February in the year Two thousand and Twenty-one.

astor-gold-klein.gif

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-third day of September in the year

Two Thousand and Twenty

34304990bu.jpg
    Adam Van der Wellen
    Director pro tempore

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Arantheon Knight
    of Laurentiana

on the twenty-third day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of the several States, legally qualified to vote therefore, to be

Vice President of the United States

for a term beginning on the first day of October in the year Two Thousand and Twenty and ending on the first day of February in the year Two thousand and Twenty-one.

astor-gold-klein.gif

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-third day of September in the year

Two Thousand and Twenty.

34304990bu.jpg
    Adam Van der Wellen
    Director pro tempore

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Eugene Duangan
    of Serena

on the twenty-third day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of the several States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

Member of the United States House of Representatives

to represent the People of the United States in the Sixty-sixth Congress, with a number of mandates equal to One hundred and fourty-seven, beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

astor-gold-klein.gif

Two Thousand and Twenty.

34304990bu.jpg
    Adam Van der Wellen
    Director pro tempore

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Benjamin Arthur Kingston, Jr.
    of Laurentiana

on the twenty-third day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of the several States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the Sixty-sixth Congress, with a number of mandates equal to Seventy-seven, beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

astor-gold-klein.gif

Two Thousand and Twenty.

34304990bu.jpg
    Adam Van der Wellen
    Director pro tempore

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Eugene Wolf
    of Assentia

to represent the People of the United States in the Sixty-sixth Congress, with a number of mandates equal to Two hundred and ten, beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

astor-gold-klein.gif

Two Thousand and Twenty.

34304990bu.jpg
    Adam Van der Wellen
    Director pro tempore

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Ulysses Knight
    of Laurentiana

United States Senator

from Laurentiana

to represent the People of the State of Laurentiana in the United States Senate, for a term of six months beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

astor-gold-klein.gif

Two Thousand and Twenty.

34304990bu.jpg
    Adam Van der Wellen
    Director pro tempore

Adam Van der Wellen

Know Ye That

Mr. Herbert C. Walker
    of Freeland

on the twenty-seventh day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of the several States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

from Freeland

to represent the People of the Free State of Freeland in the United States Senate, for a term of six months beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty.

astor-gold-klein.gif

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this thirtieth day of September in the year

Two Thousand and Twenty.

34304990bu.jpg
    Adam Van der Wellen
    Director pro tempore

Adam Van der Wellen

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!