Messages and Nominations by President Ramsey-Prescott

Es gibt 7 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 575 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Teresa Ramsey-Prescott.

• To the Senate of the United States

Madam President,

I herby nominate

Kyara Jackson
    of New Alcantara

to be

United States Secretary of State

and seek the advice and consent of the United States Senate pursuant to the provisions of the Senate Advice and Consent Act.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this second day of September, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott
    President-elect of the United States

To the Senate of the United States

Madam President,

I herby nominate

Jacques-Nicolas Frédéric
    of Freeland

to be

United States Secretary of the Interior

and seek the advice and consent of the United States Senate pursuant to the provisions of the Senate Advice and Consent Act.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this second day of September, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

Madam President,

I herby nominate

Tamara Arroyo
    of Serena

to be

United States Attorney General

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

• THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | October 4th, 2019

Madam President pro tempore,

according to Sec. 2, SSec. 3 Senate Hearings Procedure Act I hereby confirm the Nominations made on September 28th, 2019 in my capacity as President-elect, namely

• Mr Jacques-Nicolas Frédéric to be Secretary of the Interior of the United States
    • Ms Kyara Jackson to be Secretary of State of the United States
    • Ms Tamara Arroyo to be Attorney General of the United States

Sincerely yours

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott | President of the United States

• THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | December 18th, 2019

Madam President,

according to Amend. II, Art. 4 U.S. Constitution I hereby nominate

Sincerely yours

• letterhead_presidentelect.png

Madam President,

I herby nominate

Martha Robinson
    of Laurentiana

currently not serving in any official capacity

to be

United States Secretary of State

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twentyninth day of January, in the year of our Lord two thousand twentythird.

sig_ramsey.png

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

letterhead_presidentelect.png

Madam President,

I herby nominate

Tamara Arroyo

of Serena

to be

United States Attorney General

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twentyninth day of January, in the year of our Lord two thousand twentythird.

sig_ramsey.png

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

Madam President,

I herby nominate

Laura Baldwin

of Serena

to be

United States Secretary of the Interior

sig_ramsey.png

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

Madam President,

I herby nominate

Clara Paulson

of Astoria

to be

United States Secretary of Defense

sig_ramsey.png

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

• PresidentLetterHead.png

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | February 4th, 2023

Mister Speaker,

Madam President of Senate

I hereby comply with the reporting obligation under Sec. 2 (2) State of the Union Report Act, which was originally the responsibility of Former President Smith, and submit to Congress the State of the Union Address in writing )see Sec. 2 (1a) for December 2022.

Sincerely yours

sig_ramsey.png

PresidentSmall.png

STATE OF THE UNION REPORT

Ladies and Gentlemen, my fellow citizens!

Und nun ist die 56. Präsidentin der Vereinigten Staaten auch die 65. Präsidentin. Ich bedanke mich für das erneute Vertrauen in meine Person, meine Führung und meine Ideen. Es ist mir eine große Ehre, dieser so stolzen Nation ein weiteres Mal dienen zu dürfen.

Dieses Land hat in seiner so langen und schweren Vergangenheit immer wieder großartiges geleistet. Wir sind aus den Sümpfen fremder Herrschaft empor gestiegen, haben unser Schicksal in die eigene Hand genommen und eine Nation geformt, die größer, diverser und freier ist, als alles, was vorher war.

Wir haben gelernt, dass nicht alles Gold ist, was glänzt. Wir haben bemerkt, dass unser Schicksal sich da entscheidet, wo wir sind und wo wir selbst es in die Hand nehmen. Wir brauchen niemanden, der für uns bestimmt, der für uns entscheidet, der uns sagt, was richtig oder falsch ist. Das können wir selbst. Und egal, wen wir in die politische Verantwortung wählen, egal, wer die Gesetze macht, durchsetzt oder interpretiert, sie alle haben es verdient, dass man sie mit dem größten Respekt für diese schwere, aber umso wertvollere Aufgabe, behandelt.

Wir haben zuletzt gesehen, dass die Bereitschaft, eines dieser wichtigen Ämter wahrzunehmen stark abgenommen hat. Politische Müdigkeit hat sich eingeschlichen, soll es doch wer anderes machen. Doch das kann nicht unser Anspruch sein. Das eigene Schicksal in die Hand nehmen und damit das Schicksal dieser Nation gestalten, ist, was uns aus macht. Und daher rufe ich euch zu: Bewegt euch, kämpft euch aus der Lethargie heraus und tretet für unsere Werte, unsere Moral und unsere Anspräche ein und gestaltet dieses Land und seine goldene Zukunft mit!

Anspruch dieser Administration wird es sein, in der kommenden Amtszeit ein Leuchtturm für alle sein. Ein Wegweiser, ein Stützpfeiler, in schweren Gezeiten. Orientierung für Verlorene und Vergessene. Wir wollen die Arbeit an und mit den Menschen, für den Staat und in wichtigen öffentlichen Position wieder besser machen. Sie attraktiver gestalten. Bürokratie abbauen, wo es notwendig und sinnvoll ist. Die Digitalisierung vorantreiben. Den so wichtigen Sozialstaat ausbauen.

Wir müssen Einwanderung fördern, um den Fachkräftemangel Herr zu werden. Wir können es uns nicht mehr leisten, uns nur darauf auszuruhen, dass wir doch die Arbeitskräfte „in house“ haben. Wir müssen fordern und fördern und ein gesundes Gleichgewicht zwischen willigen, astorischen Arbeitskräften und willigen einwandernden Fachkräften herstellen, um so das gesamte Potential unserer Wirtschaft abrufen zu können.

Die Zeit, meine Freunde, dass wir es uns gemütlich gemacht und unseren Wohlstand verwaltet haben, hat heute ihr Ende gefunden. Dieser Tag, markiert einen Wendepunkt in der Geschichte unserer Nation. Heute beginnen wir, unser Schicksal wieder in die Hand zu nehmen und dahin zu lenken, wo wir es haben wollen. In eine ruhmreiche, in eine glorreiche, in eine strahlende Zukunft. Gemeinsam.

May God bless you and may he bless the United States!

Astoria City, 4th Feb 2023

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | February 4th, 2023

Madam President of Senate,

according to Sec. 2, SSec. 3 Senate Hearings Procedure Act I hereby confirm the Nominations made on January 29th, 2023 in my capacity as President-elect, namely

• Ms Laura Baldwin of Serena to be Secretary of the Interior of the United States
    • Ms Martha Robinson of Laurentiana to be Secretary of State of the United States
    • Ms Tamara Arroyo of Serena to be Attorney General of the United States
    • Ms Clara Paulson of Astoria to be Secretary of Defense of the United States

Sincerely yours

sig_ramsey.png

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | April 5th, 2023

Madam President!

I hereby nominate

The Hon.

Alricio Scriptatore

of New Alcantara

currently serving as Chief Justice to the Supreme Court of the United States

to be

Chief Justice to the Supreme Court of the United States

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this fifth day of April, in the year Two thousand and twenty-three.

sig_ramsey.png

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | May 7th, 2023

To the Congress of the United States

Mister Speaker,

Madam President!

I hereby request permission to address the Members of Congress to report on the

State of the Union.

sig_ramsey.png

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!