Es gibt 71 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 9.287 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Amanda Lee Rogers.

• *Gives her his jacket*

It's getting a bit chilly, let's go into the club house shall we? I hope they've got a hotel nearby, cause it's kainda getting late for leaving the island by plane.

Charles Kevin Darling
    Former-Governor of the State of Peninsula

• Tanks for the jacket.
    My house has a guestroom. You can stay the night here und take a plane tomorrow.

101% lesbian ;)
    yours
    Amanda Lee Rogers

Besitzerin der Santa Clara Hammerheads
    Kommentatorin der FTA

• No, it's the smaller over here.
    Small but mine. ;)
    The guestroom is in the first floor. I sleep upstairs in the second floor. Bath is over here and the kitchen there.

101% lesbian ;)
    yours
    Amanda Lee Rogers

Kommentatorin der FTA

• *Charles wakes up, gets himself cleaned up and goes outside to look for a grocery shop which he eventually finds. Buys a few things and then goes to a bakery and gets fresh bread and rolls. Back at her house he makes himself something to eat, eats it and then prepares her breakfast and displaces it on her kitchen table. He then leaves the house and heads for the airport where he catches his flight bringing him back to his office.*

Charles Kevin Darling
    Former-Governor of the State of Peninsula

• (Back to German)
    Wurde von der Sonne, die mittlerweile aufgegangen ist, geweckt. Nach einer Dusche ist sie in die Küche runtergegangen und dort ein perfekt gemachtes Frühstück vorgefunden. Genießt das Frühstück und fleigt anschließend nach Santa Clara zurück.

101% lesbian ;)
    yours
    Amanda Lee Rogers

Kommentatorin der FTA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!