Es gibt 71 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 9.256 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Amanda Lee Rogers.

• Oh, Amy, thank you, but its a long time ago and I have accepted it the way it is.

Lets enjoy our cocktails and sparkling water and talk about something joyable...smies

The icehockey season is starting pretty soon, isnt it? Are your guys prepared well enough?

yours,
    Orson of Carrock
    CAPTAIN OF THE RED BEACH SURFERS
    OWNER OF THE RED FISH BEACH BAR

• Thank you Mr Governor. :)
    ...turns red...

Turns to Orson
    Well, the hockey season starts an wednesday and I hope that my guys are well prepared. Freeport City is a very hard opponent. It'll be a tough game. Especially because it's in Freeport City.

101% lesbian ;)
    yours
    Amanda Lee Rogers

Besitzerin der Santa Clara Hammerheads
    Kommentatorin der FTA

• Zitat

Yeah in fact I have. First of all I'll try to create a profile of this country. It's such a nice state with so many different aspcets. Peninsula is starting to get a rise in population. This is a lifetime chance to make something incredible. We might become an example to other states. So you see my idea is to display Peninsula from its best side.

Well, that sounds pretty good. Good luck for that. I am sure you will achieve your goals that you set yourself. I'm confident about it.

Maybe you will get to establishing a college in Peninsula? That would be a great step forward for our state. Education is the most important resource nowadays. And it is one of the points on my wishlist too ;)

yours,
    Orson of Carrock

• Yes, I agree to Orson -Mr Carrock i mean. The university in Freeport City needs a dean i guess.
    And I think they need a new curriculum as well.

101% lesbian ;)
    yours
    Amanda Lee Rogers

Kommentatorin der FTA

• Your Hammerheads will crack down on them, im sure. Let them get furious, knock 'em down, one by one 'tll they will be whimpering for mercy.

laughs

No, seriously, I want Freeport to lose. My friends and me, we will be there, supporting you and your guys ;) I know you'll make it, you have everything you need: a strong will.

yours,
    Orson of Carrock

• twinkels to Orson
    That's fine. We need every kind of support. Freeport is a big team. I think we should not risk to much.
    That's very nice, that you believe in me, thanks. :)

101% lesbian ;)
    yours
    Amanda Lee Rogers

Kommentatorin der FTA

• so, Mr. Darling. Unfortunately I have to leave. It was a pleasure meeting you. All the best for your upcoming issues.

Amy, the party was great, I would love to stay longer but I have an important meeting tomorrow morning and Buttkiss is waiting too. so, thank you for the invitation.

hugs her goodbye and shakes Mr. Darlings hand...

....starts his yacht and leaves St. Vincent

yours,
    Orson of Carrock

• Oh, it's a pity, but ok. Buttkiss should no longer wait.
    I hope you will visit St. Vincent soon again.

hugs him and waves as his yacht leaves

101% lesbian ;)
    yours
    Amanda Lee Rogers

Kommentatorin der FTA

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Amanda Lee Rogers ()

• Oh yes.
    I'd like to have another farmer's punch.

I don't get so many compliments by governors, Mr Governor. ;)

101% lesbian ;)
    yours
    Amanda Lee Rogers

Kommentatorin der FTA

• *Goes to get themselves two more drinks*

Voila.

Well one reason could be that there weren't many Governors around for quite a while now, or more likely you just haven't met me before Mrs Rogers ;)

Charles Kevin Darling
    Former-Governor of the State of Peninsula

• gets the drink
    Well, it's a pity, but I haven't met you before Mr Governor.

But, it is Miss Rogers. ;)

101% lesbian ;)
    yours
    Amanda Lee Rogers

Kommentatorin der FTA

• Really?
    I like people with a sense of humor.
    And it's good to hear that you have such, Mr Governor.

101% lesbian ;)
    yours
    Amanda Lee Rogers

Kommentatorin der FTA

• Yeah, people think politicians haven't got a sense of humor, but I allways say, I wasn't allways a politician so I must got to have a sense of humor. Whether you like it or not, is the more important question you should ask yourself.

I must say, you really have organised a charming party here. It's such beautiful place this island. With so lovely ladies. :)

Charles Kevin Darling

• I like your charming sense of humor Mr Governor.
    Thank you, that you enjoyed the party.
    I love this Island very much. It's paradise on earth, isn't it?

101% lesbian ;)
    yours
    Amanda Lee Rogers

Kommentatorin der FTA

• Hm, you can call me Charles, I'm not really as Governor here. I'll really start my job when the new day comes, but that is tomorrow ;)

I must say, even if it shouldn't be paradise, it is definetly pretty close to it. Are you from this island? If you'd ask me I'd say yes, when looking at you.

Charles Kevin Darling

• OK Charles.
    But then, please call me Amy. :)

Unfortunately I'm not from this Island. I grew up in Stanton where my father has a coffee plantation.

101% lesbian ;)
    yours
    Amanda Lee Rogers

Kommentatorin der FTA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!