Es gibt 71 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 9.439 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Amanda Lee Rogers.

• Ah, so Amy is a Sunset Heights girl. Stanton isn't that far away from Las Venturas, the town from which I'm from. Yeah, I'm one of the few chaps, who are actually born there and didn't move there ;)

Charles Kevin Darling
    Former-Governor of the State of Peninsula

• I've got an apartment there, but most of the time I'm either in Freeport City and I used to be in Astoria City for quite a time and everynow and then I'm in my Embassy in Manuri, DU ;)

Charles Kevin Darling

• Well, I could guess, that you will come more often, won't you?
    Can you scuba-diving or surfiing?

101% lesbian ;)
    yours
    Amanda Lee Rogers

Besitzerin der Santa Clara Hammerheads
    Kommentatorin der FTA

• Nope, never had the chance of doing so, but I'm interested. Do you know people who can teach it. There must be a lot of teachers here? Maybe we could then go out together for a swim in the ocean.

Charles Kevin Darling

• I think it should not be problem to find e theacher for you. For example Mr Carrock or even I can teach you surfing.
    But for scuba-diving you schould take some lessons from a professional.

101% lesbian ;)
    yours
    Amanda Lee Rogers

Kommentatorin der FTA

• Well let's start above water. So I may ask you. Let#s definetly stay in contact Amy. I might be a bit busy, but there is always some time for some change. It helps the job.

Charles Kevin Darling

• Well, could be pretty hard.
    But for you, not for me. :D

So, you do only politics? The whole day long?

101% lesbian ;)
    yours
    Amanda Lee Rogers

Kommentatorin der FTA

• Well no, the other half of the day i'm travelling. My work places are spread quite a bit, bus as I'm Governor, I hope I can limit my journeys more to Peninsula and not right all over the States or beyond that.

I also have to prepare things. Read stuff, write stuff. Discuss things, analyse things and also I have to relax sometimes. ;)

Charles Kevin Darling

• When you have a lot of stress you should go to the beach.
    And maybe you can surf at the beach and ride the waves.

It's lovely and pure freedom. 8)

101% lesbian ;)
    yours
    Amanda Lee Rogers

Kommentatorin der FTA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!