Appointments & Dismissals

Es gibt 1.828 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 199.178 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Uhtred Macfadyen.

• PresidentLetterHead.png

CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

Claudia Condoleezza Cavanagh

of Laurentiana

after consent given by the Senate on February 11th, 2024, I do appoint her to be

Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, for a term of twelve months starting on February 12th, 2024.

DC, February 12, 2024

sig_bracewell.gif

(Montgomery Bracewell)

President of the United States

paperseal_128.png

• Ich, Claudia Condoleezza Cavenagh, gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde; so wahr mir Gott helfe.

LETTER OF DISMISSAL

GEN Steve McQueen, USMC

"Supreme Commander of the U.S. Armed Forces"

February 20, 2024

Dear General McQueen:

This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of any powers and duties as a so called "Supreme Commander of the U.S. Armed Forces", demoted to the rank of a Lieutenant General and dismissed from any service in the United States Armed Forces effective immediately.

While I greatly appreciate your service in the United States Armed Forces and your contributions to the defense against the horrendous attack on the United States by Ratelon, I nevertheless must concur with the judgement of the White House Legal Counsel that your letter of promotion dated on October 27, 2023, was not in accordance with statuatory law and your elevation to the office of a so called "Supeme Commander of the U.S. Armed Forces" lacked any legal grounds.

It is essential that the Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces, an authority only vested in the office of the President of the United States and subsequently deputized through the civil chain of command, restores public trust and confidence in the lawfulness of the execution of any military command authority.

I wish you best of luck in your future endeavors as a private citizen.

sig_bracewell.gif

(Montgomery Bracewell)

paperseal_128.png

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

GEN Arthur Neill McNally

USA

without the consent of the Senate being required, I hereby do appoint him to be

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, at the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

DC, February 20, 2024

sig_bracewell.gif

(Montgomery Bracewell)

paperseal_128.png

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe.

sig_mcnally.png

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Chief of Staff of the Army
    Fr. Commander of US EASTCOM

38698040ga.png

Aneurin J. Gaitskell

of Roanoke

after consent given by the Senate on March 13th, 2024, I hereby do appoint him to be

United States Secretary of State

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, at the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

DC, March 14, 2024

sig_bracewell.gif

(Montgomery Bracewell)

paperseal_128.png

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe.

Uhtred Macfadyen

of Saratoga

after consent given by the Senate on March 28th, 2024, I hereby do appoint him to be

United States Secretary of Defense

DC, March 28, 2024

sig_bracewell.gif

(Montgomery Bracewell)

paperseal_128.png

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!