Appointments & Dismissals

Es gibt 1.828 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 199.230 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Uhtred Macfadyen.

• Paul Lloyds:

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | June 03rd, 2017

CERTIFICATE OF DISMISSAL

TO Paul Lloyds, at this time serving as Commissioner, Federal Maritime Commission

Dear Commmissioner Lloyds,
    this is to certify that - based on your own request - you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Chp. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 1 Var. b Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.
    On behalf of the United States I thank you for your service to the United States.

Sincerely yours

David J. Clark, President of the United States

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God.

Roger Castro

Former White House Communications Director President Clark I |Former Senior Advisor to President Clark II Former Chairman Lighthouse Foundation

Founder and CEO of Coffeehouse Samaritans

• THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott
    of the State of Assentia

I do appoint her to be

National Security Advisor

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 07th day of June in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

• Ich, Teresa Ramsey-Prescott, gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe.

• Roger Castro:

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | June 09th, 2017

CERTIFICATE OF ASSIGNMENT

TO Roger Castro, serving as Senior Advisor to the President

Dear Senior Advisor Castro,
    this is to certify that you are hereby assigned to exercise the powers and duties of the White House Communications Director as prescribed under Executive Order 47 , as amended. This assignment is intended to have the same force and effect as an appointment to the said position. I therefore do authorize and empower you to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Sincerely yours

Bruno Gardner
    of the State of Assentia

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given June 12, 2017 - do appoint him to be

Secretary of Commerce of the United States

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said Office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 12th day of June in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City

Travis Lodbrok
    of the State of Freeland

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given June 12, 2017 - do appoint him to be

Secretary of Defense of the United States

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said Office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 12th day of June in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Kimberly Holland
    of the State of Astoria

Attorney General of the United States

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said Office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Emma Fitzpatrick
    of the State of New Alcantara

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given June 12, 2017 - do appoint her to be

Secretary of State of the United States

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said Office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Ladies and gentlemen, please take the prescribed oath.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

So help me God.

• Kelly McTomson:

Kelly McTomson
    of the State of Assentia

I do appoint her to be

Deputy Secretary of State of the United States

Done at the City of Astoria on the 21st day of June in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Please take the prescribed oath.

• James Barnett:

James Barnett
    of the State of Astoria

and in accordance with Art. I Sec. 2 SSc. 4 Sen. 5 Federal Election Act I do appoint him to be

Director of the United States Electoral Office

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, for a term ending December 2017.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 22nd day of June in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Director, please take the prescribed oath.

• Anthonio Sanchez:

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | June 24th, 2017

TO Anthonio Sanchez, a Lieutenant General in the United States Army

Dear Lieutenant General Sanchez,
    this is to certify that you are hereby assigned to exercise the powers and duties of the Commander of the United States Stralia Command, constituted by all Members of the Armed Forces of the United States assigned to the Republic of Stralia. This assignment is intended to have the same force and effect as an appointment to the said position. I therefore do authorize and empower you to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Sincerely yours

• Paul Lloyds:

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | June 28th, 2017

TO Paul Lloyds, at this time serving as Assistant Secretary of Commerce for International Trade

Dear Assistant Secretary Lloyds,
    this is to certify that you are hereby assigned to exercise the powers and duties of the Deputy Secretary of Commerce. This assignment is intended to have the same force and effect as an appointment to the said position. I therefore do authorize and empower you to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Sincerely yours

Lieutenant General Joe T. Custer USA
    of the State of New Alcantara

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given June 28, 2017 - do appoint him to be

Chief of Staff of the United States Army and a General in the United States Army

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 30th day of May in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

So help me God !

Paul Remington Beau Lloyds

Senior Counselor to the President

former Senator of Freeland

etc. pp

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!