Appointments & Dismissals

Es gibt 1.828 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 199.338 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Uhtred Macfadyen.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

So help me God !

General
    Chief of Staff of the United States Army

Gewesener Befehlshaber US Stralia Command

• THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

Shawn G. Bowman III
    of the State of Laurentiana

I do appoint him to be

Deputy Attorney General of the United States

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 06th day of July in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

• Handlung

Tritt - mit der Familienbibel in der Hand - vor.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God!

Shawn Gerald Bowman III

U.S. Senator for Astoria

Former Fink House Chief of Staff (Green Administration) | Former White House Chief of Staff (President Lugo) | Former Attorney General (President Clark and President Kingston)

Former Associate Attorney General for Civil Rights

Gordon Manderley

I do appoint him to be

Senior Counselor to the President

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 16th day of July in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten,
    bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.
    So help me God.

John N. Morman
    of the State of Serena

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given July 19, 2017 - do appoint him to be

Chief Justice of the United States

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said Office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, for a term of one year.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 20th day of July in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God.

Joanne M. Hills
    of the State of Astoria

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given July 19, 2017 - do appoint her to be

Director of the Federal Reserve Bank

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said Office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, for a term of six month.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 20th day of July in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten,
    bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

Shawn G. Bowman III

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given August 31st, 2017 - do appoint him to be

Attorney General of the United States

Done at the City of Astoria on the 31st day of August in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City

Kelly McTomson
    of the State of Assentia

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given August 31st, 2017 - do appoint her to be

Secretary of State of the United States

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said Office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 31st day of August in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Shawn G. Bowman:, Kelly McTomson: Please take the prescribed oath.

• Handlung

Tritt abermals - mit der Familienbibel in der Hand - vor.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God!

Shawn Gerald Bowman III

U.S. Senator for Astoria

Former Fink House Chief of Staff (Green Administration) | Former White House Chief of Staff (President Lugo) | Former Attorney General (President Clark and President Kingston)

Former Associate Attorney General for Civil Rights

• Hilda Caviness:

Hilda Caviness
    of the State of Freeland

- being advised by the Attorney General - I do appoint her to be

Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigations

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said Office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 04th day of September in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Please take the prescribed oath.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.
    So help me god.

• THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | September 10th, 2017

CERTIFICATE OF DISMISSAL

TO Catherine O'Malley, at this time serving as Chief of Staff of the White House, Executive Office of the President

Dear Ms O'Malley,
    this is to certify that - based on your own request - you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Chp. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 1 Var. b Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.
    On behalf of the United States I thank you for your service to the United States.

Sincerely yours

David J. Clark, President of the United States

Edward L. Willey
    of the State of New Alcantara

I do appoint him to be

White House Chief of Staff

Done at the City of Astoria on the 02nd day of October in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

• Handlung

Nimmt die Urkunde entgegen und leistet den Eid.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me god.

trophyImage-7.png
    Edward L. "Ed" Willey (D-NA)
    65th Vice President of the United States

Montana Democrat
    Former Chairman of the Democratic National Committee | Former NA Legislator | Former CLARK/SMITH September 2017 Campaign Manager |Former Senior Counselor to the President (Laval Administration) | Former White House Chief of Staff (Denton, Laval and Clark Administration) | Former Under Secretary of Commerce

• THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | October 07, 2017

CERTIFICATE OF DISMISSAL

TO Roger Castro, at this time serving as Senior Advisor to the President

Dear Senior Advisor Castro,
    this is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Chp. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 1 Var. b Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.On behalf of the United States I thank you for your service to the United States.

Sincerely yours

David J. Clark, President of the United States

Peter Weyland
    of the State of New Alcantara

I do appoint him to be

Director of the Office for Emergency Management and Response

Done at the City of Astoria on the 07th day of October in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Michael Blige
    of the State of Astoria

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given October 10, 2017 - do appoint him to be

Secretary of Commerce of the United States

Done at the City of Astoria on the 10th day of October in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Charlize Clay

I do appoint her to be

White House Communications Director

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 10th day of October in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!