Appointments & Dismissals

Es gibt 1.828 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 199.198 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Uhtred Macfadyen.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me god!

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

• THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

Samuel Shelton III
    of the State of New Alcantara

I do appoint him to be

Deputy Secretary of State of the United States

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 17th day of October in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe.

Samuel "Sam" Shelton III

Senator for the Free State of New Alcantara

trophyImage-16.png

Former U.S. Secretary of State

Former Governor of the Free State of New Alcantara

Former U.S. Ambassador to the Kingdom of Albernia

Lieutenant, NA Army National Guard Reserve

Raymond Gao
    of the State of Serena

I do appoint him to be

United States Deputy Secretary of Commerce

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 18th day of October in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City

Osceola Nokosi
    of the State of Laurentiana

I do appoint him to be

White House Staff Secretary and Deputy Chief of Staff

Done at the City of Astoria on the 18th day of October in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

White House Staff Secretary and
    Deputy Chief of Staff

&
    Vice-Chairman of the Tribal Council of the Hekawi

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Osceola Nokosi ()

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde!

Samuel Shelton III
    of the State of New Alcantara

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given October 21st, 2017 - do appoint him to be

United States Secretary of State

Done at the City of Astoria on the 21st day of October in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Shawn G. Bowman III

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given October 21st, 2017 - do appoint him to be

United States Attorney General

Done at the City of Astoria on the 21st day of October in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

[align=center]

Travis Lodbrok
    of the State of Freeland

United States Secretary of Defense

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said Office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

• Handlung

Tritt ein drittes Mal zur Eidesleistung an, wieder mit der Bibel in der Hand.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God!

Shawn Gerald Bowman III

U.S. Senator for Astoria

Former Fink House Chief of Staff (Green Administration) | Former White House Chief of Staff (President Lugo) | Former Attorney General (President Clark and President Kingston)

Former Associate Attorney General for Civil Rights

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe.

Samuel "Sam" Shelton III

Senator for the Free State of New Alcantara

trophyImage-16.png

Former U.S. Secretary of State

Former Governor of the Free State of New Alcantara

Former U.S. Ambassador to the Kingdom of Albernia

Lieutenant, NA Army National Guard Reserve

Jonathan B. Coolidge

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given November 25th, 2017 - do appoint him to be

Federal Judge of the United States

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining during good behavior.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 26th day of November in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

• James Barnett:

James Barnett
    of the State of Astoria

and in accordance with Art. I Sec. 2 SSc. 4 Sen. 5 Federal Election Act I do appoint him to be

Director of the United States Electoral Office

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, for a term ending June 2018.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 13th day of December in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Director, please take the prescribed oath.

• Handlung

Räuspert sich.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God!

Sally Patricia Barlow
    of the State of Assentia

I do appoint her - in accordance with Section 3 of the Compact on the Establishment of the Astorian Institution Ratification and Federal Records Transmission Act - to be

United States Regent on the Board of Regents of the Astorian Institution

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 22nd day of January in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

• Handlung

Leistet den Eid.

Shawn Gerald Bowman III

I do appoint him to be

White House Chief of Staff

Done at the City of Astoria on the 01st day of February in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Matthew Carrión "Matt" Lugo (D-AS)
    53rd President of the United States
    Former Governor of Astoria | Former Senior Advisor to the President (B. Laval II Administration) | Former Lieutenant Governor of Astoria State
    Liberty State

• Handlung

Tritt vor, mittlerweile war er dieses Prozedere ja gewöhnt.

Shawn Gerald Bowman III

U.S. Senator for Astoria

Former Fink House Chief of Staff (Green Administration) | Former White House Chief of Staff (President Lugo) | Former Attorney General (President Clark and President Kingston)

Former Associate Attorney General for Civil Rights

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!