Appointments & Dismissals

Es gibt 1.828 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 199.254 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Uhtred Macfadyen.

• CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

Kevin Lomax
    of New Alcantara

I herby do appoint him, with consent given by the Senate on February 17, to be

Attorney General of the United States

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this seventeenth day of February, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.
    President of the United States

• LETTER OF DISMISSAL

Mr. Daniel W. Kennay
    United States Secretary of Commerce

February 22, 2019

Dear Mr. Kennay:

This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Chp. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 2 Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.
    I thank you for your service to the Department of Commerce and the United States.

Yours sincerely,

BENJAMIN KINGSTON, JR.

Herbert C. Walker
    of Freeland

I herby do appoint him, with consent given by the Senate on February 27, to be

United States Secretary of Commerce

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty seventh day of February, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

Herbert C. Walker:

• Handlung

Walker erscheint, um seinen Eid zu leisten.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde, so wahr mir Gott helfe!

SENATOR HERBERT C. WALKER

U. S. Senator for the Free State of Freeland

former U. S. Secretary of Commerce

former Member of the U.S. House of Representatives

former Chairman of the Congressional Committee on Foreign Relations

former Member of the Congressional Committee on Defense & Intelligence Affairs

former State Minister of State of the Free State of Freeland

• LETTER OF DISMISSAL

Ms. Hilda Caviness
    Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation

March 22, 2019

Dear Ms. Caviness:

This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as a Civil Officer of the United States according to Chp. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 2 Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.
    I thank you for your service to the Department of Justice and the United States.

Yours sincerely,

BENJAMIN KINGSTON, JR.

James Nicholas Hayes
    of Serena

I herby do appoint him to be

Deputy Chief of Staff

and

Senior Counselor to the President

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-third day of March, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde, so wahr mir Gott helfe!

Nick Hayes

WH Deputy Chief of Staff

Chief of Staff to the Vice President

WH Director of Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs

Former WH Deputy Chief of Staff | Former Director of Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs | Former Senior Counselor to the President | Former Chief of Staff to the Vice President

Col Robert Jefferson Neller
    United States Marine Corps

I herby do appoint him to be

Director of the White House Military Office

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-third day of March, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

• LETTER OF DISMISSAL

Adm. Noah P. Blanchard USN
    Chief of Naval Operations

March 23, 2019

Dear Adm. Blanchard:

This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as Chief of Naval Operations with immediate effect.
    I thank you for your service to the Department of Defense and the United States Navy.

Yours sincerely,

BENJAMIN KINGSTON, JR.

Vice Admiral
    Michelle Clarkson
    United States Navy

After the consent given by the Senate on April 16, I do appoint her to be

Chief of Naval Operations

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-seventh day of April, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

• The Honorable
    Senator Hilda Caviness
    Office #003
    Gerard Senate Office Building
    120 Constitution Ave NE
    Astoria City, AS

July 2, 2019

Dear Senator Caviness:

In den letzten Wochen war es medial nicht zu übersehen, dass die Republikanische Partei an Mitgliedern gewonnen hat. Die Kritik an meiner Administration ist nicht spurlos an mir vorübergegangen; es war unter anderem von der Führungsunfähigkeit der Demokraten die Rede. Nun ist es richtig, dass ich auf einem unabhängig-demokratischem Ticket ins Amt wiedergewählt wurde und die Demokratische Partei mir in vielerlei Hinsicht ideologisch näher steht. Dennoch fühle ich mich, gerade in einer Zeit, wo politische Teilhabe gern gesehen ist, als Unabhängiger Präsident dazu verpflichtet, auch die konservativen Kräfte mit ins Boot zu holen. Daher würde es mich freuen, Sie, sowie die Führungsriege der GOP demnächst im West Wing zu begrüßen um über Ihre Ideen und diesbezügliche Überscheidungen zu beraten – denn nichts ist schlechter für dieses Land als Stillstand.

Yours sincerely,

BENJAMIN KINGSTON, JR.

Adam Van der Wellen
    of Laurentiana

pursuant to Ch. I Sec. 1 Ssec. 5 FEA, I herby do appoint him retroactively from May 10, 2019 to be

Director pro tempore

of the United States Electoral Office

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this seventeenth day of May, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde, so wahr mir Gott helfe!

Adam Van der Wellen

Director of the Electoral Office

Director of the Registration Office

Adam Van der Wellen
    of Laurentiana

After having been elected by both Houses of Congress on May 16, I do appoint him to be

Director of the
    United States Electoral Office

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this sixteenth day of June, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

Adam Van der Wellen

Director of the Electoral Office

Director of the Registration Office

The Honorable
    Virginia Meyers
    of Freeland

After the consent given by the Senate on June 16, I do appoint her to be

Associate Justice of the Supreme Court

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this sixteenth day of June, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe.

sigmeyers.png

D-FL

Former Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States

Former Attorney General of the United States

user_rank_democrat.png

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!