Appointments & Dismissals

Es gibt 1.828 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 199.190 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Uhtred Macfadyen.

• CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

Claire Emilia Fisher
    of Serena

After the consent given by the Senate on July 5, I do appoint her to be

United States Secretary of Commerce

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this fifth day of July, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.
    President of the United States

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde, so wahr mir Gott helfe!

Claire Fisher

i13373b5bv7f.png

14th Governor of Serena
    Former Secretary of Commerce & the Interior

• LETTER OF DISMISSAL

Mr. Kevin Lomax
    Attorney General of the United States

July 8, 2019

Dear Mr. Lomax:

This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Ch. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 2 Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.
    I thank you for your service to the Department of Justice and the United States.

Yours sincerely,

BENJAMIN KINGSTON, JR.

The Honorable
    Benjamin Arthur Kingston, Sr.
    of Astoria

After the consent given by the Senate on July 25, I do appoint him to be

Associate Justice of the Supreme Court

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-fifth day of July, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde, so wahr mir Gott helfe!

Benjamin A. Kingston
    1956–2020

Late Associate Justice of the Supreme Court

Former U. S. Deputy Attorney General
    Former General Counsel to the Governor of Astoria

Alasdair MacIntyre
    of Freeland

After the consent given by the Senate on August 7, I do appoint him to be

United States Secretary of State

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfil the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this eleventh day of August, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott
    Acting President of the United States

Shawn G. Bowman III.
    of Laurentiana

After the consent given by the Senate on August 13, I do appoint him to be

United States Attorney General

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfil the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this thirteenth day of August, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT

Eduard O’Naughton
    of Serena

Federal Judge of the United States

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this thirteenth day of August, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

Roger Morgan
    of New Alcantara

Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigations

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

• Handlung

Tritt ein weiteres Mal zur Eidesleistung an, wieder mit der Bibel in der Hand - dieses Mal allerdings in Begleitung seiner Verlobten Zoey Weathergill-Bowman.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God!

Shawn Gerald Bowman III

U.S. Senator for Astoria

Former Fink House Chief of Staff (Green Administration) | Former White House Chief of Staff (President Lugo) | Former Attorney General (President Clark and President Kingston)

Former Associate Attorney General for Civil Rights

• LETTER OF DISMISSAL

Ms. Teresa Ramsey-Prescott
    Secretary of State

August 19, 2019

Dear Madam Vice President,

This is to certify that, upon your own request, you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of the Office of Secretary of State and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Ch. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 2 Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.

On behalf of the People of the United States I express my dearest appreciation for your service to the Department of State.

Yours sincerely,

BENJAMIN KINGSTON, JR.

• LETTER OF DISMISSAL

Mr. James N. Hayes
    Senior Counselor to the President

August 19, 2019

Dear Mr. Hayes,

This is to certify that, upon your own request, you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of the Office of Senior Counselor to the President and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Ch. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 2 Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.

Yours sincerely,

BENJAMIN KINGSTON, JR.

Theodor Polk
    of Laurentiana

I do appoint him to be

Senior Counselor to the President

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President for the time being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this nineteenth day of August, in the year Two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

James Nicholas Hayes
    of Serena

I do appoint him to be

Director of Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President for the time being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this nineteenth day of August, in the year Two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

Nick Hayes

WH Deputy Chief of Staff

Chief of Staff to the Vice President

WH Director of Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs

Former WH Deputy Chief of Staff | Former Director of Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs | Former Senior Counselor to the President | Former Chief of Staff to the Vice President

• Handlung

In Anwesenheit seiner Frau und seinen drei kleinen Kindern legt Ted die Hand auf die Familienbibel und legt den Eid ab

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde, so wahr mir Gott helfe!

• LETTER OF DISMISSAL

Ms. Sally Barlow
    United States Regent on the Board of the Astorian Institution

August 21, 2019

Dear Ms. Barlow:

This is to certify that, upon your own request, you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed with immediate effect.
    I thank you for your continued service to the Astorian Institution.

Yours sincerely,

BENJAMIN KINGSTON, JR.

Elizabeth Hellen Canterbury
    of New Alcantara

I do appoint her to be

United States Regent
    on the Board of Regents of the Astorian Institution

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President for the time being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-first day of August, in the year Two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

Elisabeth Canterbury
    U. S. Regent to the Astorian Institution

x4iC6eu.png

First Lady of New Alcantara

Former First Lady of the United States
    Former Mayor of El Conjunto
    Former First Legislator

James Booth
    of Astoria State

After the consent given by the Senate on September 6, I do appoint him to be

United States Director of the Central Intelligence Agency

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this eighth day of September, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

James Booth

United States Director of the

Central Intelligence Agency

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!