Appointments & Dismissals

Es gibt 1.828 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 199.249 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Uhtred Macfadyen.

• CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

Robert Hannity
    of Astoria State

I do appoint him to be

Director of the United States Electoral Office

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twentythirds day of October, in the year Two thousand nineteen.

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott | President of the United States

Robert Hannity: Bitte leisten Sie den vorgesehenen Amtseid.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde; so help me God!

Adam Van der Wellen
    of Laurentiana

pursuant to Ch. I Sec. 1 Ssec. 5 FEA, I herby do appoint him to be

Director pro tempore

of the United States Electoral Office

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfil the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this third day of December, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Adam Van der Wellen: Bitte leisten Sie den vorgesehenen Amtseid.

• Handlung

Stellt sich abermals in den Dienst der Demokratie.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde; so help me God!

Adam Van der Wellen

Director of the Electoral Office

Director of the Registration Office

• LETTER OF DISMISSAL

Mr. Adam Van der Wellen
    Director pro tempore of the United States Electoral Office

December 22, 2019

Dear Mr. Van der Wellen,

This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed with immediate effect.
    I thank you for your repeated service to the U. S. Electoral Office.

Lilah Morgan
    of Serena

pursuant to Ch. I Sec. 1 Ssec. 3 FEA, I herby do appoint her to be

Director

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfil the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twentysecond day of December, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Lilah Morgan: Bitte leisten Sie den vorgesehenen Amtseid.

Charles Han
    of Serena

pursuant to Ch. I Sec. 1 Ssec. 5 FEA, I herby do appoint him to be

Director pro tempore

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfil the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this sixteenth day of January, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

sighan.png
    Former Director of the Electoral Office|Former Chief of Staff of the White House

• THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

Jeremiah Thomas Stebbins
    of the State of Astoria

I do appoint him to be

White House Communications Director and Press Secretary

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 03rd day of February in the year 2020 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Helen Montgomery | President of the United States

Nathan E. McMullin
    of the State of Assentia

I do appoint him to be

White House Chief of Staff

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 03rd day of February in the year 2020 under Seal and Signature of the President.

• Handlung

Tritt in Begleitung seiner Familie zur Vereidigung an. Den Eid wird er auf die Thora ablegen.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde, so help me God.

Nathan Elliot McMullin (R-AA)
    U.S. Representative (from Fredericksburg, AA) | Chairman, Congressional Paleoconservative Fusionist Caucus

Former White House Chief of Staff (Montgomery Administration)

Rodney Laird
    of the State of Assentia

I do appoint him to be

National Security Advisor

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde, so help me God.

Rodney Laird (R-AA)
    National Security Advisor to President Montgomery

Jeff W. McHague
    of the State of Astoria

I do appoint him to be

Director of the White House Office of Administration Management

Done at the City of Astoria on the 4th day of February in the year 2020 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Roger Castro
    of the State of Astoria

I do appoint him to be

Senior Counselor to the President of the United States

Done at the City of Astoria on the 4th day of February in the year 2020 under Seal and Signature of the President.

• Handlung

Roger ist mit seiner Frau und seinen drei Kindern anwesend und legt seine Hand auf die Familienbibel als er seinen Eid ablegt

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde, so help me God.

Roger Castro

Former White House Communications Director President Clark I |Former Senior Advisor to President Clark II Former Chairman Lighthouse Foundation

Founder and CEO of Coffeehouse Samaritans

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!